Being Handcuff To Vanoss

(Don't play the music yet)

Your POV

I'm still surprised that Jay was there at the arcade—I mean he is a gamer.

I groaned while sitting up. "Come on Y/n you have to eat your breakfast before we go! We only have about 10 minutes!" My eyes widened and quickly changed.

 "Come on Y/n you have to eat your breakfast before we go! We only have about 10 minutes!" My eyes widened and quickly changed

"Green Day bracelet? Hell yeah!" I put it on and quickly fix my hair.

I ran downstairs and saw breakfast on the table. It was f/b/m. (Favorite Breakfast Meal).

"Thanks" I smirked and she nodded. "Also I got a surprise for you" I already dig into the food.
"Ok then give it to me" I said and my mom went into a room.

"Close your eyes!" She yelled and I close my eyes.

Moments later I felt that she came into the kitchen. "Open your eyes" I open it and saw a white Husky!

 "Open your eyes" I open it and saw a white Husky!

"It's has blue eyes?" I picked it up. "Yeah" I examined the husky.

"What gender?" The puppy started licking my face. I laughed "It's a male. There wasn't anymore females" I looked at her with a 'Really' face.

"I don't care what gender it is also I wanted a boy husky" I smirked. "What name are you gonna name him?" I thought for a while.

"Uhh I guess d/n?" "That's a nice one!" My mom carried my plate and put it in the sink.

I rolled my eyes and put d/n on the floor.

"We have to go little d/n" I grinned and he barked. My mom brought her stuff with her and headed outside.

"Y/n! Don't forget about us!" I stood and looked behind me to see Jeff and Toby.

"Where the hell have you guys been?!" "Slender" "Why are you bloody?" I examined their clothes.

"O-Oh u-um w-we k-k-killed s-someone" Toby said shyly. My eyes widened. "UM Why the hell would you guys do that?!" I raised my voice.

"It was Slenderman who told us too" Jeff said as I sighed.