Prom

Your Pov

Walking to school is tiring when your mom is preparing for a mission and you don't have a ride. I checked on the clock of my phone.

8:40 am

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" I felt someone hugged my arm. I looked at the person. Amber was the one and Minx was next to her. "What do you want?" "Are you excited for Prom?!" Amber eye's shined.

"I'm not excited for anything besides don't get too excited in front of your girlfriend" I smirked at the last part as Amber blushed and Minx giggled.

"It's cute when she gets excited" Minx mentioned and Amber got redder. "Gosh stop it you two!" Amber whine as me and Minx laughed.

Then I smelled something smoking. "Well imma go inside with the others so...Y/n come us with us" Amber said as she held on to Minx.

"Ok but imma check something quick" I looked at the direction where I smelled the smoke at. Amber nodded and walked towards the door with Minx who smiled at me.

"Now where is coming from?" Then I noticed it was behind a far tree. I turned my head to see a girl in her early 20s, smoking, wearing all black, has the same color hair and wearing a mask.

I felt a connection with her like in the past. Am I connected with her somehow?

"One day I might just...disappear..." I heard her mumble. She has the same voice had me? I shook my head "Disappear huh?" I said as she looked at me.

She wanted to speak but stop when she heard Amber yelling my name. Why does Amber have to ruin the moment? I sighed as she tilted her head.

"I'm coming, Amber!" I yelled and ran towards Amber. "There you are" She laughed. "H-Hey Y-Y/n" I looked at my right to see Toby and Jeffery walking towards us.

I waved as my crew came as well. "It's 8:58 so two minutes left," Mark said as he looked at his watch.

I looked around and my eyes caught the Banana Bus Squad chatting. "Ding! Ding! Ding! I found my prizes!" I smirked as I pointed at the BBS.

My crew looked at the direction I was pointing at and smirked except Toby and Jeffery. "Poor Ohm with that bruise on his face!" I laughed as my crew did too. "Yo James!" I looked around to see Jaiden (Jaiden Animation) waving at James.

James rolled his eyes but smirked after. "What do you want?" James said in a stern voice. "Don't be serious! Anyways..." I stop paying attention and I notice that my crew is talking-wait no arguing to the BBS.

(Sorry but I really like this fan art of James and Jaiden. BTW James and Jaiden are not dating they are just friends):

 BTW James and Jaiden are not dating they are just friends):

I walked towards my crew as Jeffery and Toby followed. "So what's going on here?" I wrapped my arms around Amber and Joey. "Well they were talking shit about us-" Lilly was cut off by Wildcat.