Having A Best Friend Back

Your Pov

I opened my eyes and walked towards the closet. I started to change into this:

I waited for my mom to yell about me of breakfast but it never came

I waited for my mom to yell about me of breakfast but it never came. I walked into the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth. 

I ran downstairs to find no one. I ran into the kitchen to find a letter. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Y/n,

I will be away for a few days because I have a big mission that my friends and I have to prepare for. I'm sorry that I couldn't cook for you today. Anyways I hope you understand~! Be good in school! 

Love, Mom

A big mission huh...I looked back at the note. I put it back on the table. I'm not hungry anyway so I just grabbed my backpack and headed out.

~Time Skip~

Fuckin' finally I made it to school. "Y/N!!!" Amber came out of nowhere. "Ah! What?" I looked at her like she is crazy I mean I love it. 

"Prom is next week on a Monday!" Amber cheered. "Why are you so excited about Prom anyways?" I asked. "Imma ask Minx (TheRPGMinx) to go to Prom with me!" Amber whispered.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. Amber nodded. Soon the rest of our crew came. "Are you okay Amber-" Mark was stopped by Amber. "I'm gonna ask Minx to homecoming!" She said and covered her mouth. 

"Wow! But how are you gonna ask her?" Jess asked. Amber thought for a while. "Imma get flowers for her and a sign that has lyrics of a song called Beautiful by Bazzi" Amber rubbed the back of her neck.

"Aww!" Gabbie fan herself. "When are you gonna ask her?" I asked. "U-Um...Tomorrow" Amber nervously laughed. "Y/n I need you to help me!" Amber looked at me while giving me puppy eyes. 

"Fine..." Amber hugged me and kept saying thank you. Amber let go of me "Sooo do you guys have partners for Prom?" Amber looked at all of us. "I don't like anyone so I will be going with Liza, Jess, Lilly, and Gabbie" Cassie said as the girls agreed.

"The same thing as Cassie but Mark and Jack will be going together" James smirked as he looked at Jack and Mark. "What? We are both gay so why not? And we are going as friends!" Mark laughed as Jack nodded.

"What about you Y/n?" my crew looked at me. I crossed my arms. "I'm not going" Amber frowned. "At least with me and Minx...if she accepts me" I looked at Amber. "Alright...but it better not be boring" I sighed. 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Come on Joey!" I grabbed his hand and ran inside to get into History class. "Right on time!" Ms. Hannah said looking at the clock then back at us. We both walked to our seats. Moo was staring at both of us. I glared at him and cracked my knuckles then he looked away.