Sucks For You

(Thanks for 1k! And sorry for not posting in a few days because my dog gave birth and I had to take care of them! Sorry!)

I laughed so hard while replaying the video of when 'Team 6' sang. "Y/n!" My eyes widened and shot out of bed. "Mom?!" I ran downstairs to see her. "Y/n...How have you been?" My mom hugged me and I hugged back.

"I have been pretty good but horrible because I and my friends are being handcuffed to these fucking retards at school" I crossed my arms. "Who and why?" "Their group is called Banana Bus Squad and we had a fight with them" I huffed.

"Who came?" I took me a moment. "My dad" My mom sighed and put her hand on my shoulder. I stayed quiet. "I know you don't like him very much but at least he accepted that I and he should adopt you" My mom gave me a warm smile.

"I don't even remember much about my parents or friends" I sighed heavily thinking about the group of guys I use to hang out with. "You can't remember your friends? Do you mean Amber, James-" "No it was a remember group...it was a group of guys" I wanted to cry.

"I even liked them all...like I had a crush on them all but they just disappeared after" My mom patted me on the back. "I don't even remember their names, how they look like and my relationship with them. I just only know that they were a group of guys" I grab my backpack.

Without letting my mom speak I spoke first. "Let's go...we are gonna be late" I walked out the door as my mom walked after me.

"Maybe you will get to meet them again like talking to them?" I shrugged and went in the car.

~Time Skip~

"Cya mom" I got out and waved to her as she did the same. I walked towards the school entrance. I noticed Amber was there on her phone. "Yo Amber!" I yelled as her eyes looked over to me.

"Hey Y/n!" I caught up to her. "Where are the others?" I looked around then looked at Amber. "Dunno I haven't seem them," Amber said and put her phone away. "Sup guys" I looked behind me to see my crew walking towards us.

I waved but I noticed that James was mad and tugging on someone. I looked closely and it was Terroriser. They caught up for us. "Sucks for you James" I crossed my arms and James sighs heavily.

"I already want this day to end" James spat. "Same here I don't wanna deal with you guys" Terroriser glared at us. "Oh yeah? You fuc-" "And Y/n Mrs.Lopez told us when you left that all of us should stop being mean to each other" Cassie mentioned and glared back at Terroriser.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I quickly looked at Cassie. She nodded her head.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Cya guys" I waved and walked away with Joey.

~Time Skip~

I barely realize Toby and Jeffery are not here today. I pulled out my phone and look for their names.

Toby Rogers

Jeffery Woods

(T=Toby Y=Y/n)

Y=Hey Toby, why are you not here at school today?

It took a while to text back

T=Oh it's because I didn't feel that good

Y=Alright then bye!

T=Sorry

Y=No need to be sorry. You just got sick that's all

T=Right bye then

(J=Jeffery Y=Y/n)

Y=Yo Jeff you ok?

J=Yeah it's just something happen to my brother

Y=What happen?

J=He...uh...went to jail

Y=What the fuck happened?

J=Misunderstanding and the police thought wrong

Y=I hope he is okay

J=He is...well talk to you later

Y=Alright text me if anything happens

J=Okay bye Y/n

Y=Bye

(Conversation ended)

"What the fuck is happening?" I whispered and entered to the Arts room. "Sup James" I said and sat next to him. "Hey" James waved from his left hand. I glared at Terroriser. "How was your day so far" I smirked as Terroriser glared back at me.

"Awful because James over here kept kicking me! And you know what Mrs.Lopez said!" James laughed and kicked him. "Sorry but I can't help myself asshole" James spat and I laughed.

"You have to fucking deal with us okay Terroriser?" I got all up in his face. Terroriser blushed lightly and it went away. "I can't-" "Hey Terroriser" I looked behind me to see Delirious and Smii7y standing there.

"Oh hey guys" Terroriser smiled at them. Smii7y looked at me and frowned. "You seriously have to stop hurting us" Smii7y said in a stern voice as I shrugged. "I'm sorry but I will never stop" I chuckled.

Smii7y sighs and sat next to Terroriser as Delirious followed him. Delirious and Smii7y started to talk with Terroriser. "How is your Artwork going so far?" I asked. "Awesome because I and Jaiden are almost done finishing our own animation" James smiles.

"Nice!" James started to show me part of his animation which was awesome like he said. "Did you guys know that Basically is here at school?" I heard Smii7y say. "Basically? He's already healed?" Delirious said in a low whisper.

"Yeah he is" "Wow! I can't wait to see him" Terroriser smiled and Smii7y nodded. Basically...huh...I want to meet him

~Time Skip~

Time for P.E great...I pushed the doors open to a lot of people. "Hey, Mr.Philp" I walked next to him. "Ah! Y/n!" Mr.P smiled and patted me on the back.

"What are we doing today?" I whispered, "Today is gonna be a chill day because I need to go to a meeting right now so do whatever you guys like but no fighting!" Mr.P announced and left. I looked around to see Vanoss and Moo-wait another person?

I walked up to them. "Who is that?" I looked at the guy as Vanoss and Moo looked at me. "It's none of your business" Vanoss spat. "Well, it is now" I glared at him. Moo sighed "It's Basically" I did an 'ohh' face "I heard about you" I sat next to him.

"You heard about me?" Basically said. He had brown skin with brown hair and brown eyes with an Adventure Time Finn clothes. I nodded as the others got confused. "I heard Smii7y talking about you dumb asses" I gave the middle finger to Vanoss and Moo.

"Yo girl! Stop being fucking mean to my friends!" Basically glared at me. "Aha! And I thought I would like you but I guess the fuck not!" I got up. "Maybe you should be nice for once!" "You don't even know me that well!" I crossed my arms.

"Just ignore her" Vanoss said in a stern voice. "You would just ignore your 'friend'?" "You are not even my friend" Vanoss crossed his arms.

"What if I was but in the past?" "I doubt it" "You never know" I chuckled and smirked after.

"You might be wrong" "Nope and now fuck off" "Jeez your such a retarded person" Vanoss rolled his eyes.

"Go talk to your other friends little N/N" Vanoss smirked as my eyes a bit widened. N/n...it sounds similar. "How did you know that?" "I don't know" The fuck?

(Sorry if it's short. Miss Yuri out~!)