Being Handcuff To Cartoonz

Your POV

"Jeez it's so hard of what to wear today" I looked through my closet. I grabbed a outfit. "This will do" I smirked and started to change into it.

"Mom! I am ready to be annoying to the dickhead!" I ran downstairs and my mom looked at me

"Don't say that" She crosses her arms. "It's true!" I smirked and my mom sighed. "Let's just go" She started to walk out.

I rolled my eyes and followed her.

We both entered the car. Mom put the GPS in her phone and started the car. I looked out the window. I'm still wondering why I know Michael Myers and why he is following me.

~Time Skip~

"We all get it! You're rich but not richer than us" I grinned and my mom shook her head but smiled a bit.

"Let's go and greet them Y/n" she smiled and we got out.

"How did they get rich though?" My mom shrugged

"How did they get rich though?" My mom shrugged. "I know how you guys got rich" "By having a good job but also my parents were rich too" She said.

"It's good that I have a loving mother" I smiled and so did she. I knocked on the door. Few seconds later the door opened to show Cartoonz.

I knew deep down he wanted to say something rude and glared at me but instead he smiled.

"Come on in" We both went inside. "I'm guessing that my Luke is having a mini date with your daughter Y/n " I quickly looked at the women who is coming down the stairs.

"A date?!" Me and Cartoonz yelled in unison. The lady laughed. "I'm kidding" Cartoonz crossed his arms. "Are you?" He asked and his mom nodded.

"Is your name Beatrice by any chance?" She said. "Yes and I'm guessing your name is Faith?" My mom asked. Faith nodded and smiled.

"Anyways Beatrice...Let's have a Mother's Day!" Faith cheered. She put the handcuffs on me and Cartoonz.

Faith whispered in Cartoonz's ear. I wondered what was it but then I noticed. Cartoonz was red and shocked when his mother said something.