First Day Of School

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-

I slammed my hand on the stupid alarm clock. I groaned and sat up. "First day of being a sophomore. Fucking great..." I started to change into a frog nah I'm kidding. I opened my closet. I smirked when I saw the perfect outfit. I grabbed a black ripped jeans, F/c shirt that say 'Fuck You', black and white jock sweater, and finally black converses. "Y/n your food is ready!" Mom yelled. "Yeah yeah I'm coming in a few minutes!" I yelled back. I walked in the bathroom. I brushed my H/c H/l hair. I picked up a hair clip that has a middle finger. I clipped it in my hair. I ran downstairs. I looked at the table to see F/f . "Thanks mom" I sat down as she got ready. I start to eat it.

Soon I was done. "Your backpack is near the door" Mom mentioned as I nodded. I walked behind her, picking up my backpack as we walked out. We both got in the car.

Finally we arrived at the School. I looked at the sigh 'Brooks High' they should probably change it because there is bird shit. "It looks like they decorated the entrance" Mom pointed, I looked at the direction that she was pointing. A banner said 'Welcome Freshman to Brooks High!' With balloons tied to the banner sides. "Anyways I don't wanna be late for work. Don't behave sweetie be a rebel" My mom winked. I smirked and got out with my backpack. "I will...See cya mom!" I waved as she left. "I swear she's like one of my best friends" I smirked and walked towards the school.

I looked around for my Crew. There is no sights for-wait..."Amber?!" I ran up to her, jumped on her and then hugged her. "Y/n?!" Amber hugged me tightly. People were staring at us. I glared at them "MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" I yelled as they quickly looked away from us. "I miss you so much!" I still not letting her go. "I miss you too!" "Where is Jack (Jacksepticeye), Mark (Markiplier), James (TheOdd1sOut), Liza (Liza Koshy), Joey (Joey Graceffa), Felix (Pewdiepie), Jess (Aphmau), Lilly (Superwomen), Gabbie (Gabbie Hanna) and Cassie (Gloom)?" I asked Amber. She thought for a while. "I don't kn-" "Heyy guys!" Amber and I looked at the direction of the voice. "Joey! Lilly! Cassie!" I yelled as they run towards us. Joey hugged me as Lilly hugged Amber then Cassie hugged both of us.

"Have you guys seen the rest of our friends ?" Amber asked. "I only know that James and Felix are coming right now" From the corner of my eye I saw them walking towards the school. "We should scare them" I smirked. "Hell yeah!" Amber and me hid behind a bush while Joey, Lilly and Cassie hid behind a tree.

As they were walking passed us I jumped out while the others did to. "BOO!" I yelled as they jumped. "Fuckin' shit!" Felix yelled as he finally looked at me. "Miss me?" I put my hands on my hips as I smirked at both of them. "Y/n!?" They yelled in unison.

"No shit" I laughed. "I missed you!" James hugged me then Felix. "I missed ya two" I grinned. "You don't miss me Y/n? Wow soo mean!" I heard a familiar voice. I saw Jack and Mark walking towards us.

"Who wouldn't" I laughed. I gave both of them a hug. "We should start bullying people" Mark said. "Yeah but the rest of our members are not here." Amber stated. "What do you mean we are all here" Jess and Liza suddenly appeared with Starbucks drinks. "But Gabbie isn't" James said. "I'm here guys" we all heard Gabbie voice. She was running with a Starbucks drink in hand.

Then a guy suddenly bumped into her causing her to fall and drop her drink. "Omg! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bumped into you-" the guy was stopped by Gabbie yelling. "You fucker!" she cursed. I smirked as I leaned on the tree while crossing my arms.

"Gabbie!" Jess ran at her. She crouched down as Jess looked at her. "Now her pants are covered with coffee!" Jess yelled at him. "This is gonna be interesting" I whispered. "She was running with a coffee in hand! She should be walking!" A guy with a black shirt and the center of it says 'WildCat' said defending the sunset shirted guy. "Excuse me! Don't yell at me!" I can tell Jess is full of anger. "Your not gonna say sorry you piece of sh-" Liza was stopped by the guy "I am! I'm sorry I dropped your drink" he said. Jess picked up Gabbie. "Let's bring you to the bathroom" Jess and Liza took her to the bathroom to wash up. "What!? She just leaves?"