Through my struggle to clean up our mess, I heard a mumble, "Good Morning sunshine. Shouldn't I be doing that?"

I stopped in my tracks and I could almost swear the hairs stood up on the back of my neck. I closed my eyes tightly as my back faced her.

It took me a while to recover from the sudden fright she just inflicted on me, but I managed to mutter back "Hi Lauren." and continued to clean up.

"Camz, what are you doing? You do realize this is your room right."

"I do."

"Then why are you cleaning up?"

"Because I can't have someone walk in and see all this."

"And why is that?"

"You know why."

"What if I said that I'd like you to leave it the way it is?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I want your ass back in bed with me. Who gives a fuck who walks in."

"Um, we both do. You know what will happen if someone walks in."

"Then lock the door."She suggested seductively.

"Lauren I can't. I have to clean up this mess before my parents get home. They didn't know that their home was going to be turned into a frat house for the night."

Lauren grumbled. "Fine, I guess I'll help you." She said getting up, with my white bed sheet hugging her perfect body and draping off above her breasts.

"No." I said throwing out my hands. "Stay here."

"What? Why?"
"Because you're..."

"Naked. I know. I'm going to change right now chill." She said then walked past me to retrieve her clothes that had been sitting on my desk. She quickly slipped into them and acted as if there wasn't another person in the room with her. Once, she was settled and I finished watching her, she walked back over to me and placed a simple kiss on my forehead.
"What next buttercup?"

"N-nothing. I just need you to stay in here, while I clean up..."

"No."

"No?"

"No." Lauren confirmed. "If I stay in here, you stay in here."

"Excuse me?"

"I don't want you to leave yet."

"And why is that?"

"Because...I need to talk to you about what happened before you go off and ignore me again."

"Lauren I don't want to talk about it."

"But I do. You need to know what happened."

"I know what happened. We had sex. You won. Congratulations, now I'm a cheater."

"No Camz, you've got it all wrong. You won."

"What?" I asked her clearly confused.

"If you let me explain I promise that you'll understand what happened but more importantly, what's happening to me right now."

I was about to open my mouth to respond but she beat me to it, "Camz last night was..."

"A mistake. I know."

"No, it was the best night of my life."

When I heard those words I looked up to meet her loving green eyes.

"Lauren..." I began.

"No. Let me explain. All this time, I've been blaming you for making me want you so bad. For making me jealous all the time and for making me want to keep you around. I blamed you for all of it. Shit I even blamed you for not being able to be with other people. I always blamed you for everything and failed to realize that it was never your fault. It was mine."