When You Go to The Beach

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mikhail

Days like these were rare, where you and Mikhail would take each others hands and walk out towards the ends of the Earth until you got bored and headed back home. Today, Mikhail led you out to the beach, which was fairly far from where your place was, but when you arrived you couldn't complain. 
The sun had just begun to set, so the glow on the clouds wasn't as bright as you'd wanted it to be. Apparently the view wasn't good enough for you to the male beside you, so he walked with you along the edge of the shore and you talked about stupid things until you got to the bottom of the cliff side, a very thin trail created from the footsteps of the thousands before you led up to the top.
Carefully, Mikhail stood behind you and made sure you didn't slip, even though you did anyways, but he was there to stabilize you every time.  At the top of the cliff side, the sun had now begun to bleed into the horizon and the clouds reflected it's dying light in the most beautiful way. To you, things like this never got old. 
Closing your eyes for just a moment, you took a deep breath of the early night air and relaxed your body. 
"It's beautiful, Mikhail." You began as you let out your breath, "Thank you for bringing me here."
"No need to thank me, my love. I only brought you so that I could see that wonderful, gentle smile that you make."
You couldn't help your grin as you blushed lightly, "Moments like these make me feel like the time has stopped, there very surreal, but... it makes me feel at peace."
Mikhail stared at you for a moment, taking in the beauty of your eyes as they too reflected the light of the sun. Slowly, he leaned down to give you a kiss, but the two of you were very rudely interrupted 
"Oh shit there's people up here!"
The two young men laughed, and Mikhail grumbled that they smelled like booze. 
"Hey guys! is it cool if we chill up here?"
Mikhail sighed heavily, "No."
Mikhail tossed them off the edge of the cliff and you moved slowly to look down at them, "Oh, there they go. Can they swim?"

"Who cares. Someone down there will save them."
"Doesn't look like it."
"Then they deserve to die."

Fallon

"ITS BEACH DAY!"
You screamed as your feet left the ground, Fallon's loud yell should have been warning enough, but you never were able to expect when he would swoop in and lift you off the ground. 
Your body hit the surface of the water before you could even make sense of which direction you were falling, and you gasped as you rose back up, coughing as you glared at your laughing boyfriend.
"SORRY Y/N!"
"DONT SAY YOU'RE SORRY WHEN YOU'RE NOT!" You screamed back, shoving your hand through the water to send a small splash wave at him, which didn't effect him at all.
You pouted, and Fallon stepped through the water towards you, grinning all the while. Philip wasn't too far off with Dorothea, who was trying to show him how to surf because Yuliy refused to go into the water and Willard 'had more important things to do' which only consisted of setting up his perfect station and then getting tanned while reading a book.
"Love you~" The giant man cooed, leaning down to kiss your head.
You smiled lightly, not being able to help it, "Love you too, Fallon." You mumbled, before swiftly splashing him again, harder then before, and drenching his hair.
You burst out laughing at the shocked look on his face, screaming as you laughed, moving to try to run away from him towards Dorothea when he snapped out of it and started coming after you with a creepy face.
"Dorothea! Help!"
Dorothea turned and Philip fell off his board with a grunt.
The woman chuckled, "You guys, always the life of the party."
Philip shot up from the water, "This is dumb! Lets do something else!"
"I know!" Fallon began, gently grabbing you by the waist, he lifted you over his head and placed you on his shoulders, "Whoever loses has to buy dessert!"
Dorothea smirked, "Yuliy! Get your ass over here!"

You dried Yuliy's hair as he sniffed, having lost within seconds to your strength. Despite him having a slight advantage being a Sirius, you were pretty sure that he knew even before Dorothea forced him on her shoulders that he was going to lose. 
"Sorry, Yuliy. You don't have to buy dessert if you don't want to."
"I don't mind." He sighed, looking at Fallon as he boasted to Willard, "I just hope he'll let this one go. Last time you won at a betted game he went on about it for a month."