Chapter. 3

(Conners P.O.V)

"What was-"

"It's a.. New vest! I seemed to um.." She moaned, placing her hands on her stomach.

"Baby? Are you alright?" My face gleamed. This is it.

"Oh- um.. No, it's just a bit of a stomach ache, baby..." She held her stomach, rubbing it.

I glanced at her, smirking.

"I'll- uh.. Be right back." As soon as she tried to get up from the sofa, she fell right back down, causing her belly to wobble.

"Y/N, are you alright?" I paused, trying to act as concerned as possible through the hidden smile on my face.

"Argh! I- Uh!" The buttons on her shorts began to stretch, her belly now protruding out from her t-shirt.

I tried to act as confused as possible. However, it was enjoyable to see her helplessly squirm on the sofa, "What are you- you're-..." I grinned.

"I don't know!" The button to her shorts pinged off, hitting me square in the nose. Her once flat stomach was nowhere to be seen, instead being covered in a plump layer of fat.

"Here, babe- Lay down." I took her arm, feeling it expand in my hand.

Y/N whimpered, trying to push her belly down, to no avail. Her thighs had doubled in size, causing the shorts to rip at the sides, her once toned ass was a thing in the past, now being replaced by two mounds of fat, her cheeks looked chubbier, with a slight double chin appearing.

However, her stomach was by far her best quality, her washboard abs had transformed into an impressive pot belly, with stretch marks decorating her belly button.

I  paused, feeling an erection forming in my pants, "..Babe?" Her gain had seemed to have stopped, but It had really worked! She looks around 190 now, a 50 pound gain!

"What- What has happened to me?! I'm a whale!" She screamed.

"No, no, baby, you're- beautiful!" I smiled, placing a hand on her newly fattened belly.

Y/N whimpered, "No..No! Don't look at me! I'm so...-"

I paused, looking down at her belly as I felt it rumble.