His own prized pig

"No, oh no.. No!" She started to squirm to my touch, as if she wanted to hide. If only she know how beautiful is was to me right now, as her belly practically doubled in size, with her now basketball-sized breasts casually bouncing up and down on her expanding gut as if to tease me.

"What is it, love?" I said, trying to act as concerned as possible, even though that's definitely not what I was feeling right now.

She attempted to cover her face, "It's starting again.. Please, don't look at me!" I could see the slight wobble in her cheeks as she turned away. Possibly not the best thing to notice right now... I thought to myself, but it was hard not to.

A smirk decorated my face. There's more? I thought, not believing my luck. I gently reached down to her, clasping her now chubby fingers in my much stronger hands, "It's okay, babe. Just.. fall into me, it'll be okay." I wrapped my hands around her sides, not being able to properly interlock my fingers due to her expanded girth. She felt amazing! Her chubby gut occasionally rumbling against my own slimmer figure. I can't believe the wine worked. God, this was such a turn on, just feeling her tense body shivering at my strong touch. With every second, I could feel new rolls displaying her swollen body, I couldn't help myself but to squeeze them, unable to contain my arousal and excitement. Oh, but this was just a close up of her change, I couldn't wait to see her newly plumped up face, oh how cute she would be with chubby cheeks and a double chin. My own price porker. However, before I could properly look up, I felt a couple of strong "PING" against my chest. It was her buttons!

She squealed, "NO!" In an attempt to save her size 8 shirt, she held the buttons together, but with obviously no use as the buttons continued to fling into my abs. What's better is that her already ripped shorts were following in the same footsteps, the button popped clean off, leaving her now ballooning belly to bounce on her lap. I grinned, seeing her burst out of the shirt and shorts left her in solely her too tight bra, displaying her swollen breasts practically spilling out and panties straining her newly formed love handles. I thought she looked so beautiful. However, I could tell by the look on her own face that she thought differently. Her plumped up face was a bright shade of red, with glossy eyes not being able to contain her shock or embarrassment. My girlfriend had always been such a health nut, not being able to pig out for the two years we've been dating, Infact, she hated the idea of even packing on the smallest of 2lbs. I remember when she was so disgusted at the sight of an obese man at the park, she openly went out of her way to avoid him at all costs, walking the other way, calling him a massive porker. Now look who's the porker now, babe. Maybe this was revenge for that man. Sweet, sweet revenge.

"Connor, Connor.. What's happened to me?!" As she tried to look down to see the damage, something stopped her, a large roll of fat. She squealed again, "I-Is that..."

"A double chin, yes, love." I grinned, maybe a double chin was a bit of an understatement.. The large roll of fat was showing signs of turning into a triple chin, but, I shouldn't make her scream more than she already is.. But oh, how I wanted to.

She covered her face again, but moving her hands down to her stomach, being unable to decide what to cover from her clearly aroused boyfriend. I could see the panic in her face, as she grabbed her fat rolls, ultimately causing ripples throughout her body. I hadn't yet seen the impact on her thighs, but oh boy, they were huge, taking up the majority of the sofa from beneath her. She must've been at least 250lbs... I didn't expect her to fatten up so quickly! How much was I meant to put in that wine..?

"I-I think it's stopped..." I whispered to her, using my finger to gently stroke her stretched gut.

Writers notes:
Wow! It's been two years, can't believe I've put this story off for so long. I've gotten back into writing, so expect more updates on this story! I've also started a new story: Tubby Toby, if anyone would be interested in reading that.