Chapter 2

I wrapped the corset around my stomach, tightening it, before answering the door.

Conner's P.O.V

"Y-you're back early sweetie" My girlfriend said.

I looked at her stomach, seeing no change. "Yea.. I finished earlier."

"O-oh!" She blurted out.

"You seem off edge.."

"Nooo, I'm completely fine."

"If you say so.." I'd get up, getting up.

I would walk to the kitchen, getting more weight-gain pills, and putting them in the wine glass, I must have put 18 in, triple as much as I did yesterday. "This better work." I'd say, under my breath.

"What was that, Sweetie?" Y/n says from the lounge.

"Nothing, Darling, I've got some wine for you! It was very expensive, but only the best for my Baby.~"

"Wine?" She asked, "Isn't it too early for that?"

I walked in, smiling at her, giving her a smile. "It will be fine, here."

Y/n would take it, "Ah, thanks. Aren't you going to have any?"

"No, you enjoy." I sat back, yawning.

Y/n P.o.v

"..Alright." I sipped the wine, "Woah, that's super good.." I drank some more.

"Yes.. yes it is." Conner reply, grinning.

Suddenly, I felt my corset get tighter, and tighter, "..Eh?"

Conner looked over, "You alright, love?"

"Y-yeah..! Perfect- EEK!" The corset flew of my stomach, my stomach wobbling, resembling 4 months of pregnancy.

"..Y/n?"