the wedding

moon pov

today is the day we are having our wedding, im so scared! ugh what dress will she wear? is it to revealing? does she not love me anymore? wathat if- my thoughs are broken short when I see Claudia run to me and hug me, I hug back since I am like her new father, "dad! im so happy for you!" she says and I smile a little, I then walk under the pavelion and wait for her to walk down the isle, im so scared, everybody in the whole kingdom came to watch,

my eyes widen, I see Amaya in a beautiful slim dress, it was strapless, I had pearls on the top and was poofy at the bottom, I smile at this and reach for her hand, I kiss it, and let the wedding begin...

after we did the 'i do's" we kissed, it wasn't rough or needy, It was passionate and loving, it was amazing. we pull away smiling and everybody cheers. I smile and peck her lips again and we both face the kingdom of people, then rayla, runaan, callum, king ezran, janai? "janai!?" I say shocked and smile and run ahdn hug her, "hey big brother, im so happy for you!!" she cheers then Amaya looks at her with hatred and so does janai, they buck heads, I pull them away. "janai, what are you doing..?" I say and she growls, "shes the lady who fought me at the border." she says and I laugh, "child, be friends, I know you will." I say and she sighs, then Amaya smiles and holds her hand out, that's Amaya for you, janai looks at me and I give her a stern look and she shakes Amaya's hand, "now..." I say, Amaya and everybody looked at me, "lets eat!!!" I shout and they cheer, after we all ate we all went to dance, runaan woth Claudia, rayla with callum, ezran with ellis and ava as well, janai was dancing with....O_O "janai, who is this?" I ask as me and Amaya walk up to them, "moon, before you go all overprotective this is my boyfriend, midnight," (im making a new character. deal with it. XD)

I look at him, "hurt janai I will fucking murder you." I say and he nods, I smile and pat his head, "great! Amaya lets dance!" I say and then run with Amaya's hand and we dance to 'somewhere only we know'

"ive walked across...an empty land, I knew the pathway like the back my hand~" I started to sing and everybody listened, "I felt the earth, beneath my feet, sat by the river and it made me complete~"

"oh simple thing, where have you gone~? im getting old and I need something to rely on~ so tell me when, your gonna let me in~ im getting tired and I need somewhere to begin..." I sang and everybody who was watching was crying slightly as I sang to Amaya, "I came across, a fallen tree, I felt the branches of it looking at me~" I sang more, "is this the place we use to love? is this the place that ive been dreaming of~?" "oh simple thing where have you gone? im getting old and I need something to rely on~ so tell me when your gonna let me, im getting tired and I need somewhere to begin~ and if you have a minute, why dontwe go~ Talk about it somewhere only we know~! this could be the end of everything~! so why dont we go~ somewhere only we know... somewhere only we know..." I finish and Amaya and everybody was crying, I shed a tear and Amaya wiped it away and kisses me lovingly, I kiss back and everybody cheeres, then callum and rayla kiss, ezran and ellis hug with ava inbetween them, runaan and Claudia kiss, (I SHIP THEM SO MUCH!!!) when we pull away we were smiling like bug goofs and then we cheered and that was the end of our beautiful wedding, I love Amaya with this whole world and heart, I never will change that...