Chapter 6

That morning Chrissy and I got up to get ready for our mall adventure. I kept telling myself,"this is good for me, bond with her a little." After getting ready I checked myself in the mirror. Glancing over my dark curls, and subtle makeup. As soon as I felt confident with the way I looked I went to go knock on Chrissy's door. When I got to the door I heard her giggles. she was probably on the phone with Cameron. I rolled my eyes and yelled "I'll be in the car waiting."

About 5 minutes later she finally go in.

"Sorry I was talking to"

Before she could finish I gave her a sharp look

"Never mind, hey you look really good today." she said trying to change the subject.

We got there like thirty minutes later, and the first store we planned to tackle was forever 21. As soon as we entered I got a call.

Nash: hello Jessica what are you doing today?

Me: I'm at the mall with Chrissy what are you doing?

Nash: uhm I totally wasn't going to ask you if you wanted to hang out again....

Me: maybe tomorrow after work?

Nash: okay

He said it in a weird voice like he knew something I didn't. In other news I got three tops, and a pair of jeans from forever 21.

After me and Chrissy left we hit Victoria secrets, After awhile she started talking about cameron.

"I love him Jessica, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't think I could ever love someone as much as him." I was holding back with my anger. But one more word and I'm going to break the perfume bottle. How? I don't know. But I'm going to do it! As I turned away from Chrissy I saw Nash walking swiftly away. I know he heard what she said.. He's probably breaking inside. That's the last straw!! "Chrissy what the hell? Don't you see Nash is in love with you." I said yelling at her.

I ran towards Nash,

"Nash wait"

He turned around and looked at me with the saddest look, like he finally broke. I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him. That's all anyone can do in a situation like this one, I just wish I had someone to do the same through this. "I'm so sorry Nash.... I'm sure there is still some feelings left for you in her heart. She's my best fiend I know her like the back of my hand."

"Isn't she dating the love of your life?" Nash asked quietly and I felt knifes in my gut. "Well I thought I did.. but I can assure you she was just saying that because she thinks she will never have a chance with you.. well she thought she wouldn't" I said while I kept looking around everywhere else other than into Nashes eyes.

"What do you meant she thought she didn't. please tell me you didn't tell her." As I gulped I prepared for the word vomit I was about to throw up. "We'll I just did I didn't mean to but I was angry at her so I accidentally may have said some things I'm sorry Nash."

I said putting my head down

"It's okay,but now I'm worried about Cam... What If she tells him?"

"She won't, I'll make sure of it. If you want I can go talk to her right now and clear things up."

"Yes go go go" Nash said while lightly pushing me towards her direction.

I finally caught up with her

"Hey Chrissy we need to talk..."

"You think"

We sat down at a table

I had many questions and I knew she did to.

"You go first she said."

"Well now you know Nash is in love with you, he has been from the start... But I guess Cam wasn't very happy lately until he met you and he's as happy as can be... And that's why you shouldn't hurt him."

"But I still love Nash... What do I do...."

"Chrissy don't even think about it, This is why it should be me with Cameron, I would never, even for one second, ever think about breaking up with him for somebody else. He deserves somebody that will love him unconditionally. Obviously that's not you because if you really loved him you wouldn't even think about loving someone else let alone his best friend." I yelled

She was speechless

She didn't say anything to me for the rest of the day. I knew I hurt her and my words probably cut like a knife but that needed to be said.

I talked to Nash about our talk I could feel he got a little happy still knowing Chrissy loved him but it was still crushing him knowing that he couldn't do anything about it.

I eventually fell asleep.

10am

Chrissy came running in my room "get up and get ready were all hanging out and going to the movies later."

"Okay...."

When she left my first thought she didn't say anything about yesterday after I snapped at her."

But I didn't care this would give me a chance to see Cam again.

I looked my best today.

As I was ready I was thinking to myself... If Cam fell out of love with Chrissy then Chrissy could finally be with Nash and Cam would be single...

I had a plan.

My plan wasn't so nice but I was tired of hurting.