Chapter 16

Cameron came in crying
"I love you more than words can describe Jessica, I should have fought for you. I honestly don't know why I went with Ashley. I'm so sorry I hurt you and every time I was with her I wished it was you and when you told me you still loved me I was in shock. And if it were my choice I'd want to be with you forever, I will be with you forever what ever it takes you and me okay."
I didn't know what to say, I still love him and I want to be with him I can't afford to lose him again.
"I need to be able to trust you again"
"I'll never do something so stupid again, I will prove that. I will give you the password to my phone and everything you name it I will do it."
I sighed I was lost I didn't know what to do my heart was saying yes but my mind was saying no.
Growing up my dad taught me to always trust my instincts and most of the time it's right. I had a sick feeling in my stomach but I decided to go with my heart.
"I love you cameron."
He looked up and smiled
"Does that mean we're"
"Yes" I said nodding.
He took his phone out and set It on the toilet and he jumped in the bath with me with all his clothes on and just lay'd there looking up at the celling with me. I was covering my lady parts of course because I wasn't ready for him to see anything but I was glad to call him mine again.
After I got out he took me to dinner we talked for hours there laughing just like old times. We were the last ones in the restaurant but we got kicked out because it was closing time.
He took me home.
We walked in hand in hand
Matt, Chrissy and Nash were all in the kitchen cooking something
Then everyone stops and looks at us.
Matt stood there with a hurt look in his face and walked out to the back slamming the door.
"Wait here cam, I need to see if he's okay."
Nash walked up to cameron giving him a high five
"What's up brother"
Chrissy smiled at him and went back to cooking.

"Matt"
I yelled
No answer
"Matthew Lee Espinosa"
"What" he said with an attitude
I walked over to an sat down next to him.
"Hey what's your problem"
"My problem is that I tell you I like you, then the next thing you know you come home with him."
"I love him Matt and you sad it yourself that I do"
He stayed quiet so I went on.

"Look Matt you're a nice good looking guy, you have millions of girls that would do anything for you. One day your going to find someone to love you and you're going to love her unconditionally. I know what it's like to like someone and watch them like someone else, pretty much I know what it's like to love someone and watch them love someone else I've been through it twice with the same person. But don't search."
"What do you mean?"
"You know when you lose something when you really need?"
"Yeah but what dose that have to do with anything"
"And you keep searching for it and it's not there. But then one day when your not searching for it you find it?
"Yeah"
"Well it's like that with people, you won't find someone if you're searching for them. I guess it's that way because you're blinded by what you want so much that you can't see what's right in front of you."
I guess you're right.
"Jessica?"
"What?"
"Thank you"
We both walked back inside cameron and Matt stood right In front of each other for a few seconds then hugged.
"Do yall want dinner?"
Chrissy yelled while taking a pan out of the oven.
" no thanks we just ate."
Cameron and I walked up to my room
"You still have all the things I got you?"
He said looking at me
"Yeah, it may have been a reminder that you weren't Mine anymore but it also gave me hope like some day you were going to be mine again." .