She Is Beauty

I open my closet door and reach up on my toes to get a box. I grab it and walk to the bed, sitting on the bed I pull the box to my lap and open it. Inside is a pair of black ballet shoes from when I danced.

The initials N.A.R are engraved on the both ballet shoes. I pick them up and admire their beauty, their black color a contrast to my light skin. I'm stuck in a trance until I hear Bruce's footsteps making their way into our room. I rush to put the shoes in the box and back into the closet. As i'm shutting the closet door Bruce comes in.

I walk away from the door and towards him, he meets up with me and puts his hands on my waist.

"It's time for dinner," Bruce says.

I nod my head and grab his hand heading downstairs. We make our way to the kitchen and Tony, Pepper, Steve, Wanda and Vision are there waiting for us. Bruce and I take a seat next to Tony and Pepper. Dinner is Chinese food that Tony has ordered for all of us.

Everyone fills their plate and start having their own conversations, I stay quiet having one thing on my mind.

All the conversations seem to flow around me which I didn't mind since i'm not in the mood to chit chat. Wanda and Vision are the first to finish and call it a night. Steve leaves 10 minutes later followed by Tony and Pepper, now it's just Bruce and me.

"You were really quiet," Bruce speaks.

I shrug my shoulders and pout a little.

"I had something on my mind," I say to him.

He grabs his plate and mine putting them in the sink dropping the subject. I smile to myself gratefully because I really didn't want to tell him what it was. Bruce extends a hand towards me, I grin and take his hand. He pulls me in close and I put my hands on his upper arms tilting my head up to face him.

His eyes twinkle as he runs his fingers down my red hair that he loves so much. I laugh at him while leaning up and connecting our lips. After a few seconds he pulls away and we go back into our room. Bruce and I change into our pajamas and slip into bed.

"What was on your mind?" He asks me.

"Just stuff," I lie.

He can see that i'm lying, to distract him a little I snuggle closer to him putting my head on his chest. He sighs in contentment by my actions but I know he will not give up until I tell him.

"You can tell me when you're ready. I don't want to rush you into anything," Bruce says.

"Okay," my voice says shakily.

He puts his hand on my waist, I breathe him in and close my eyes. Our breathing slows as we both fall into a slumber.

I wake up and check if Bruce is still asleep. I turn my head and he is lightly snoring, I pull his hand from my waist and let it gently fall on the bed. I slowly get up out of the bed and change into my regular clothes. I walk to the closet and get what I want. I look back at Bruce to see him still sleeping with that confirmation I pace to the door and walk out.
************************************************
I open my eyes as Natasha closes the door. I get up and put some clothes on to follow her, she has been quiet since dinner and I just wanted to know if she was okay. I go out the door and quietly sprint down the stairs, I see Natasha on her motorcycle heading away from the facility. I go outside and get one of Tony's vehicles to follow her.

On the road I stay far behind not wanting her to see me. Considering that she used to be an assassin she could probably tell if someone was following her. I see her turn into an alley and park her bike their, she gets of holding a box.

She goes into a building and I take that as my cue to park the car and follow her inside. The building is old and abandoned. Why would she come here my mind thinks. My head is swirling with possibilities as why she could be here and most of them aren't good. I see Nat stop in an open-spaced area, I hide behind some broken parts waiting for something to happen.

She sits in the floor and opens the box she was carrying, she takes out what seems to be a pair of black ballet slippers. She puts them on her feet and laces them up. Nat get up from the ground and starts doing something i've never seen her do. Dance. Natasha was dancing, she was turning and jumping.

I have never seen anything so alluring and angelic like. She looked so graceful as she leaped into the air. Her moves flowing so easily here and there. Natasha had a look of pure enjoyment on her face. Her flexibility was astounding, the way she could move her body so effortlessly.

Natasha stops, her breathing had gotten quicker from all the exertion in her dancing, she takes of her ballets shoes putting them back inside the box. I didn't know whether to make my presence known or unknown. She was going to be mad but I also didn't  want to lie to her. Without warning Nat's voice is heard.

"Bruce just get out here already," I hear her say.

I hesitantly make my way towards her looking at the ground feeling guilty. As I near her she turns to face my with raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry but I just wanted to know if you were okay. And I know I should have asked you if you were but I hand a feeling that you wouldn't tell me. So I followed you here knowing you would probably be mad but I-

Natasha interrupts my rambling by shushing me.

"I'm not mad, I let you follow me here so you could see firsthand," She tells me.

"Oh, well then I think you dance really good Nat," I tell her truthfully.

She blushes and looks away from me trying to hide it. I chuckle at her.

"Wanna dance with me?" Nat asks.

"It would be my pleasure," I respond.

I put my hand on her waist and grab her other hand. She laces our fingers together while her other hand settles on my shoulder. We slow dance and I throw in some moves, I dip her and pull her back up. Her mouth curves into a smile flashing me her teeth.

"By the way you suck at acting asleep," she says.

I'm left stunned that she knew. Who am I thinking of course she knew.

I pull her closer and resume our dancing, appreciating that i'm the only person who has witnessed such beauty from her.
___________________________________
Authors Note: I'm back, hope y'all like it. If y'all have any suggestions fill free to comment them. Bye my Brutasha family until next time💫.