Scars and I Love You's

I knocked on Nat's door to see if she was ready to go to the beach.

"Come in," she says.

"Why aren't you changed to go?"

"Bruce, do you know how many scars I have on my body,"she responds.

"You have scars?!"

"Well yeah," she says hesitantly.

"Can I please see them," my voice quivering, scared of what i'll see.

Nat is reluctant but eventually starts taking of her clothes. As she pulls her shirt off I scan her body for scars, there's a few but one that sticks out is right above her left hip. I walk towards her wanting to look at it more closely. She faces me uncertain of what i'm going to do. I slowly get on my knees and look up at Nat, I move my hand towards her hip to touch it. My finger makes contact with her skin and I feel the scar left behind of what I think is a bullet wound. I get up from the floor feeling sorry but more importantly anger.

"What happened," I ask angrily.

"I was covering a nuclear engineer I was escorting. Long story short the winter soldier shot him straight through me," she mumbles.

I start to get angry thinking of someone hurting her. I look at my hands and there starting to turn green, I want to stop but I can't. I turn away from Natasha not wanting her to see the Hulk. I fall to the floor groaning from pain, Nat now notices what's happening and gets on the floor and tries to soothe me before I turn completely.

"Sun's getting real low," she says desperately.

It's not working I can still feel the Hulk fighting me. Nat now grabs my hand and repeats the lullaby, I see how desperate she wants me to be fully banner. The thought of losing her before she was mine hurts me. I slowly start calming down, my breathing getting ragged from all the exertion of fighting back the Hulk. After a few moments I shift so I am now sitting, I look at Nat who is wide eyed but before I can say anything she jumps on me and straddles my hips. She puts her arms around my head and plays with my curls.

"Are you okay,"she asks me.

"If i'm being honest no, I can't think of you being in pain it hurts me."

"I'm going to get hurt here and there Bruce,"she tells me.

"I know but the thought of losing you is to much, Nat I was scared to lose you before you were even mine."

She leans her forehead on mine and I put my arms on her naked waist. Having her this close to me makes my heart flutter, I love this woman so much.

"Natasha Romanoff, you are the most precious thing in the world to me, I love you with all of my heart."

She looks at me and bites her lip holding back her tears.

"Bruce, I love you too," she says with a grin forming on her lips.

I move my hands to cup her face and connect our lips for a breathless kiss. I slowly get up from the floor with her still in my arms, then I walk us both towards the bed where I lay her down below me. She grabs the end of my shirt and pulls it off, I kiss her neck and she silently moans in my ear. Her moans are the most beautiful noises to me, especially knowing it's me that's causing them. She unclips her bra and slides it off her arms, I pull her closer to my chest reveling the feeling of skin on skin. I grab her hips and unbutton her pants dragging them down her smooth legs. My fingers then grasp her panties taking them off in one swift movement. She rolls down my shorts and boxers at the same time and wraps her legs around my waist. I look down at her with love an affection knowing she was mine.
************************************************
Nat looks stunning in her black one piece as she didn't want to upset me with her scars. I appreciated her more than she knew.

"Let's go swimming," she says happily.

I smile at her and grab her hand running towards the water. I stop running and she seems confused but before she can speak I pick her up and onto my shoulder. She laughs and thrashes around till I let her go in the water. She comes back up to the surface and completely takes my breath away as she tackles me and we both fall into the water. Her red hair now sticking to her face, I swim closer to her and move it behind her ear.

We swim some more until we get tired, we then walk back to the beach to dry off. She grabs a towel and turns towards me.

"Lean down," she says.

I lean my head down and she puts the towel around my head and rubs it over my hair. She finishes and I grab her towel and wrapping it around her body hugging her to me. I sit down on the sand and pull her on my lap, I kiss her forehead while we watch the sun setting.

"Sun's getting real low," I hear her say.

I grin and hug her waist admiring the view of her being amazed at the sunset.
___________________________________
Authors note: Here's another one🕴🏻.
I might start a story about how Natasha didn't really die in Endgame and gets reunited with Bruce👀.

Brutasha One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें