Chapter 17

Everything was put behind us, Calum and Ashton were still working on their issues though. I only saw Ashton at practice, gigs and Photography. I do admit I had been hard on him, but I had thought I was doing what was right.

It had been eight months since the fight, Calum and I were back to normal. Things had changed. Dahlia cut her hair into a pixie and Michael loved it even more. Even Calum got blonde highlights.

It was the weekend finally, and I lay on my couch, wrapped in Calum's arms as the new season of American Horror Story premiered.

I couldn't pay attention as I looked up and ran my fingers through the softness of his newly highlighted hair.

The blonde, weaving in and out of my fingers, as I closely examined it.

"W-what are you doing babe? You're missing the best part?"

He laughs softly as I continue to examine his hair.

"I'm trying to determine whether the blonde feels differently than the black, or whether it's the black that feels different."

Calum shook his head, making my fingers slip out of his hair. After he shook his hair, he looked into my eyes, smiling.

I moved a strand of hair out from my face, and he gently cupped my cheek, pulling me into a kiss.

The kiss was different, there was a feeling in my gut, wanting more, yearning for more.

His other hand moved to my back, keeping me close. Heat beginning to form on my cheeks.

Calum pushes me back on the couch, pinning me down.

I begin to laugh as we continue to kiss. His hands resting on my hips, thumbs hooking into the belt loop of my jeans. He pulls back a bit and looks into my eyes, as if asking for acceptance.

I nod as he smiles and then goes back to kissing me. I run my hands through his hair, his kissing becoming sloppier and small groans escaping from his lips.

He begins to pull my pants down slowly, teasing me by how antagonizingly he was pulling them.

I huff impatiently and begin to take matters into my own hands, pulling his black Beatles shirt from over his head and beginning to unbutton his pants.

Calum's face starts to turn a slight shade of red, and he unbuttons my silk red shirt, leaving me in my white lace bra and purple lace underwear.

"Don't you, don't you think we should go somewhere more comfortable?"

Calum asks, his eyebrows raising, as he nods his head towards my bedroom.

I nod, and he laughs, picking me up, carrying me to my room.

He knocks my remote off of my bed, and sets me down on my bed, rushingly pulling his pants down, sloppily kissing me.

He reaches around, undoing the clasp on my bra and throwing it into the corner of my room.

I slide his underwear down and he slides mine down, laying me down properly. He climbs on top of me and I spread my legs cautiously.

His face was bright red, and I knew he was embarrassed.

"Calum, baby, are you okay?"

"What? Yea I'm fine, I'm fine."

"You seem extremely nervous hun."

"I am okay? It's my first time and I want it to be perfect, and I want it to be perfect for you."

He lays his head on my stomach, kissing lightly to my belly button.

"It's my first time too Calum, and knowing you, it will be perfect. Okay?"

"Okay."

~*~

"Oh god Calum!"

"Yea baby."

I open my eyes and run my fingers through my hair.

I am lying on Calum's bare chest. His arm wrapped around my side.

"Did we?"

"Yes."

"Was I, good?"

"Definitely."

"Was I loud?"

I hang my head with shame at the question.

"Fuck yes. I'm pretty sure the neighbors, hell, I'm pretty sure fucking China knows my name."

"Shit shit shit shit shit."

I laugh, hitting my palm on my forehead.

"Shh, it's okay baby. We had, a great time. Honestly, it was, perfect."

Calum grabs my hand and kisses it, then kissing me. I look up into his eyes and kiss him on the nose.

I sit up, wrapping my sheet around me, walking out into my kitchen. I hear a whistle and turn around.

Calum lays on his side, my comforter over him and he watches me the way that anyone would ever want to be watched.

"Hey you."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled and grabbed a package of poptarts, carrying them back to my room as I lay down next to Calum.

He pulls me close as I tear off bits of poptart and feed them to him.

I turn on the tv to a random channel and turn onto my stomach, turning to face him.

Calum leans over and kisses the top of my head. I smile and kiss his arm, handing him another bit of poptart.

He takes it and throws it at my forehead.

"Hey! That's not nice!"

"Yea but you know what is?"

"What?"

"You. Everything about you."

I hit him lightly with my pillow.

"Oh shut up."

He laughs defensively.

"No I'm serious, completely."

"Well then, you're nice too. Everything about you."

~*~