Chapter 8: A New Beginning

          The day has finally come, the day where Chihiro's worries all go away. As Chihiro wipes the morning glory from his eyes. Chihiro sat up on his bed and gets Alter Ego. "Yawn... Good morning, Creator! Are you ready for your first day of high school!" Alter Ego greeted sleepily.

           "Yeah, I guess... Another day..." Chihiro typed slowly.

          "Hehe, time really flies pass by fast... One day it was your first day of middle school and now... it's your first day of high school!" Alter Ego added.

           "Yeah... I remember the first day of middle school like it was yesterday..." Chihiro typed bringing back some memories.

           "Haah, middle school really was the worst...I'm always being treated like a kid. Even though I try to be sensible, and my body's quite something at. All my friends have had all sorts of experiences. I want to try out all sorts of things that are new and things I can do without getting bullied. The people's eyes follow me wherever I go. Unless I wear them like underwear, I can not go out to play? Wait, what am I thinking...? I won't see Chiaki again... but luckily high school will have some new faces even if I don't see Chiaki..." Chihiro pondered as an anxious Taichi came into the room.

           "Chihiro! Hurry up! It's 7:30am! Classes start at 8:15am! You better get ready!" Taichi said in a rushed tone as Chihiro downstairs to eat breakfast.

            What Chihiro saw downstairs was a plate of bacon and eggs waiting him. He devoured the meal in minutes. "Bacon and eggs... just like the first day of middle school..." Chihiro pondered as he finished the meal, placed the dirty dish in the sink and went upstairs to the bathroom.

            Chihiro quickly brushed his teeth and showered at the same time and dashed into his bedroom. Half asleep, Chihiro took out a white shirt and shorts. "Creator, what are you doing?! You're supposed to dress up as a girl." Alter Ego alerted Chihiro.

           "Oh shoot! Thanks, Alter Ego!" Chihiro thanked Alter Ego and placed the clothes back into the drawer and grabbed his girl clothes in the closet.

            "Ugh, I still haven't got used to wearing this yet!" Chihiro struggled to put on his skirt.

             Once Chihiro was done, he grabbed his bag and ran down the stairs. "Bye, Dad!" Chihiro proceeded to run out the door but Taichi stopped him.

             Taichi had a mischievous look on his face. "Dad, what are you doing?! I'm going to be late!" Chihiro shouted in a nervous tone.

             Taichi then burst into roaring laughter, "I'm sorry, Chihiro! Your class starts at 8:30am! Haha!" Chihiro then sarcastically laughed with an annoyed face.

             "Dad... Hehe, that was pretty good though. See after school, Dad!" Chihiro smiled and pecked Taichi on the cheek and hesitated to go out but he managed.

              "It feels weird... Walking out like this..." Chihiro pondered as he held down his skirt, paranoid that it might show his...

               As Chihiro walked further, the more he became paranoid. "What happens if I'm found out? Who might find out? When? Why? How-" Chihiro's thoughts were interrupted by someone's voice.

             "Hey! Chihiro, is that you?" It was Chiaki, she came running behind Chihiro.

            "Ehhhh?! What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?!" Chihiro pondered as Chiaki was beside Chihiro.

            "Oh, I'm sorry... I mistaken you for someone else..." Chiaki apologised as she was about to walk away.

            "W-wait... H-how did you know my name...?" Chihiro lied.

            "Oh? I'm sorry! Your hairstyle is the same as the Chihiro I know, he's a boy! Anyways, I'm Chiaki Nanami... Nice to meet you!" Chiaki introduced with a bright smile.

            "I-it's alright... My name is Chihiro Fujisaki." Chihiro answered.

            "Wow! You even have the same last name as my Chihiro! How old are you?" Chiaki asked.

            "14 years old." Chihiro responded and it made Chiaki's eyes brighten up.

            "Hey! Me too! What middle school were you from?" Chiaki asked as Chihiro hesitated but found a middle school.

            "T-Temasek Middle School..." Chiaki blurted out.

            "Okay, you aren't the Chihiro I know. We both went to Ngee Ann Middle School. Then what high school are you going to?" Chiaki asked now a little tired.

            "I'm going to Hope's Peak. It's my first day." Chihiro replied and it made Chiaki jump around in joy.

            "Oh wow! Me too! That's great, let's go to school together then! Lead the way Fujisaki-chan!" Chiaki beamed and held Chihiro's hand as they could see the bus stop.

          "Ahhh, what is Chiaki doing?! Is this... what girls do?" Chihiro pondered as his face turned bright red.

            "I-it's alright... you can call me Chihiro." Chihiro shyly said as Chihiro observed the people around me.

            "Wow, no one's staring at me! That's amazing!" Chihiro pondered.

            "Yay, okay! Then you can call me Chiaki!" Chiaki smiled as their bus came and they hopped on.