1

The date is April 5th, 2020 when One Direction finally announces a comeback, Zayn included..They drop a single that day, it immediately reaches the top of the charts. Soon the five are experiencing interviews after interviews, it feels like old times as the five joke around. Louis being his sassy self, Zayn being his quiet self, Liam being Daddy Direction, Harry with his long and slow sentences and most importantly Niall laughing his ass off. Niall loved it! It was going to be different, they're getting longer breaks than before and all their songs will be written by them and not others. It was going to be a good different. That's what Niall thought..Once their album dropped and tour dates finally got released. Shows everywhere got sold out..Niall felt so happy that fans still loved them. And then the tour happened. Zayn use to be quiet around strangers but now he didn't speak a word around the band unless it was on stage. Niall tried to get the other man to talk, to joke around, to be the big brother that he use to be to Niall, but he had no luck. Liam and Louis are pretty much the same. Always on their phones, talking to their sons. Niall can't really blame them but it still hurt him that they didn't have time to play FIFA with Niall or wrestle around like they use to. Harry was surprisingly the one Niall attached to, the pair is probably the closest right now but it wasn't like before. All in all, Niall soon realized that maybe they shouldn't have gotten the band back together. Louis didn't want to be around Harry because he's afraid of Larry shippers getting the wrong idea. Zayn stays far away from everyone. They don't share hotel rooms anymore, everyone gets separate rooms. Niall misses everything before the hiatus, even when Zayn left they still had a great bond together but since the five years apart they didn't share that anymore. To Niall, it felt like they are all strangers that are forced to live together. Stuck on a tour bus makes everything one hundred percent worse..

"Has anyone seen my sandals?!" Harry yells, of course, he doesn't get a response back. The bus stopped at a gas station and everyone is getting ten minutes to go in and grab some snacks to go.

"Here you go Hazza!" Niall cheers handing the younger man his Gucci sandals.

"Niall, I've told you a million times to not call me Hazza, it's so childish." Harry mutters as the pair get off of the bus to head into the gas station. Zayn, Liam, and Louis are already in the gas station, all of them are in a different aisle. To Niall it looks like they don't even know each other..Immediately Harry heads to the back, looking for drinks, leaving Niall alone. Niall sighs, heading to the candy aisle it's the same aisle that Zayn is in. Niall is glad that Zayn is eating again even if it's all junk food. Quickly Niall makes his decision, deciding on Sour Patch Kids. Reaching towards the bag, it seems like Zayn had the same idea as his hand grabbing the same bag. It was the last bag. Niall bites his lip, dropping his hand.

"Here you can have them. I'll buy them for you if I can have a couple." Zayn mutters taking the bag. Niall's heart leaps, happily nodding his head. The younger man follows Zayn around the gas station. Zayn grabs two bottles of water,  handing them to Niall. Niall follows Zayn to the register with a bounce. He's so happy that Zayn is paying attention to him. Zayn pays for the snacks and drinks, grabbing the two plastic bags. Niall would've skipped to the tour bus but his knees wouldn't agree with him on that.

"Finally!" We've been waiting forever! This was supposed to be a ten-minute break, not twenty." Louis sasses.

"Zayn bought me some candy!" Niall shouts his voice full of excitement. The four other men wince at the sudden loud noise.

"Mmmhmm, and are you sure you need more sugar?" Liam jokes as he takes a seat on the couch. Niall giggles, as Zayn hands him the bag of Sour Patch Kids. Niall opens the bag, grabbing a handful before handing them back to Zayn.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Harry questions, remembering the last time Niall ate a ton of sugar.

"I'm sure he's changed, he's older now." Louis replies, shrugging it off. Zayn grabs his handful before handing the bag back to Niall for the younger man to keep. Happily, Niall takes a seat on the floor, digging into his delicious candy. And for a split second, it felt like normal.

~

It was another two hours before the bus finally stopped at their hotel. Somehow the fans found out which hotel was there's as a huge coward of people gathered around the first entrance. Paparazzi included in the mixture.

"Listen up! Everyone needs to stick close. These girls are like wild animals, and it certainly doesn't help that paparazzi will constantly be snapping pictures with the flash on. I recommend everyone hold onto each other in a single file line!" Paul shouts. Paul came back shortly after they did.

"Also this hotel didn't have five rooms, so we got the next best thing. A suite, it has three bedrooms so some of you guys will have to share.." Almost immediately sighs come from four of the five men. "I don't want to hear it, grab your backpacks and let's go." Liam grabs his backpack before slipping on sunglasses, it's night outside but the constant flashes from the paparazzi are fucking annoying. Soon everyone is gathered around the door to head into the tour bus. Paul opens the door, immediately the screaming of girls ring through everyone's ears. Niall winces as he unconsciously grabs onto the person closest to him, which is Harry. It's the pushing and shoving from paparazzi that gets to Niall. A man with a huge ass camera is shoved into Niall's, like directly into it. Niall's grip from Harry's arm slips as the flashes are blinding Niall. Niall doesn't know what happened next, all he knows is that he's on the ground. He can barely see anything due to the camera flashes, it's so blurry

"Get the fuck off of him!"

Niall is being lifted into someone's arms, he can't see who it is but he can only assume it's Liam or Zayn. Either way, he clings tightly to the person's neck, burying his head deeply into the shoulder of one of his bandmates. Niall doesn't even realize that he's now in the hotel and that he's being placed in Harry's lap. His breathing his hysteric and Louis is worried that Niall might pass out. Liam takes the offered bottle of water from one of the workers, giving it to Harry.

"Niall, you need to calm down."

"Paul let me go!" Zayn shouts as Paul is carrying a squirming Zayn into the hotel. "Zayn, as much as I want to also beat that man up we can't and you know that." Paul places the man down.

"Paul, I think we need to take Niall to the hospital.." Louis trails off as the older man walks over to the group. Paul takes off his backpack, immediately searching for something. Pulling out a plastic baggy with the name NIALL in big capital letters. Paul pulls out an inhaler and almost immediately the four other men feel like shit. How could they forget..All four of them use to carry around inhalers because Niall had the tendency to forget to carry one. Paul helps Niall, pushing in two puffs of medicine. It takes a full ten minutes for Niall's breath to get even again.

"Are you okay?" Paul questions, rubbing the younger man's back for comfort. Niall slowly nods, now just realizing how tired his panic attack made him. "Tired" Niall comments rubbing his eyes as his eyesight still was a little blurry. "I'll get the keys" Paul replies, leaving the five in silence. Niall was silent because he didn't have the energy to talk while the four others felt like complete shit. What else did they forget about Niall?!