Chapter Twenty: It Starts With You And Me

Bella's pov

Everyone gathered around looking to see King Ben and his Lady of the Court, Mal staring into each other's eyes. Ben looked away first and smiled to his people." Looking back at yesterday I thought I gave it everything, but still there's so much road ahead of me."

" When I looked into your eyes." Mal sang looking back to him and smiled." I guess I didn't recognize. Who we are and all that we can be."

I felt Carlos squeeze my shoulder and I looked to him before taking his hand and walking over so we had more room." Sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins."

" We got to be bold." I sang with everyone else spinning around and splashing." We got to be brave. We got to be free." I sang seeing Ben and splashing him. He laughed while Carlos grabbed my hand." We got to get loud. Making that change. You got to believe Whoa-oh-oh. We'll look deep inside. And we'll rise up and shine. We can be bold. We can brave. Let everyone see. It starts with you and me."

" Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh. Hey." I sang leaving Carlos's side and dancing with Ben for a bit." It starts with you and me. Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh Hey. It starts with you and me."

" There's something special that I've learned." Evie and Carlos sang looking to in the distance where the isle of the lost was knowing their past, family, and friends were there. I smiled watching with Ben and seeing how far the VK's have come." It's together we can change the world. Everybody's got something they can bring."

Mal and Jay quickly walked over seeing the Isle also in the distance." When you take a look inside yourself, Do you wish that you were something else ?" They sang holding each other tightly." But who you are is who you need to be."

" Sometimes it's hard to find yourself But it's worth it in the end." Mal sang grabbing Evie's hand and smiling. Carlos walked back to me kissing my cheek and forming a circle." 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins."

We all laughed stomping in the water like the kids we were." We got to be bold. We got to be brave. We got to be free." They smiled before stomping in the water some more." We got to get loud. Making that change. You got to believe. Whoa-oh-oh. We'll look deep inside. And we'll rise up and shine. We can be bold. We can brave. Let everyone see. It starts with you and me. Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh Hey ! It starts with you and me. Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh Hey! It starts with you and me."

Mal grabbed my hand and smiled giving me the biggest hug. I hugged her back before turning and holding Evie's hand looking to the dancing kids and singing with them." If we all can do our part. We know that it can be the start. To bring about the difference that we need."

Ben came over looking at Mal seeing she blushed and looked at him so lovingly." Yeah I promise we can work this out. I promise we can see it through." Ben and Evie sang when I felt someone grab my hand and turned seeing it was Carlos. I squeezed his hand tightly and grabbed Evie's hand laughing." Don't you know it's up to me. It's up to me and you !" We all sang together holding hands and splashing on the floor before dancing with each other.

" We got to be bold. We got to be brave. We got to be free." We all sang when I turned around and laughed seeing Carlos play in the water. He got back up and spun on his knees before holding a hand out to me.

" Wanna be free !"

" We got to get loud." Everyone sang while I grabbed Carlos's hand and was dipped before getting a peck on the lips and dragged away causing me to giggle." Making that change. You got to believe Whoa-oh-oh."

" We'll look deep inside." Everyone sang seeing Jay and Lonnie splashed each other in the middle before she did a flip and they walked away laughing." And we'll rise up and shine. We can be bold."

" We can brave." Everyone sang seeing Evie spin in the circle before Doug slid in and spun her around like the star she is." Let everyone see. It starts with you and me. Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh. It starts with you and me."

The last couple was none other then Mal and Ben kicking water at one another before Ben grabbed her and spun her around." Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh."

" Yeah !" Mal sang loudly being back on the floor and leaning up to kick Ben when everyone kicked water making them laugh

" Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh. It starts with you and me. Oh, oh, yeah, yeah." Everyone sang while Ben and Mal ran out of the dancing area and up the stairs smiling and looking to the crowd. I spun around in Carlos's arms giggling and dancing with the water hitting around us." Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh. It starts with you and me." Everyone sang, but Carlos and I stopped dancing and just stared at each other. I knew I was going to love this boy forever. He must of known it also because he leaned down and kissed me right on the lips." Oh, oh, yeah, yeah. It starts with you and me !"

The music stopped so we broke a part and looked up to see how happy Mal and Ben were. I was proud of them both for finding their true happiness and when I looked back to Carlos, I knew I had found mine.

See yall soon ! Like maybe tomorrow or Saturday. Lol. What's you're predictions for D3 and what do you hope to see from Carella ?