Chapter Eighteen: True Love's Kiss.

Third Person Pov

" All the ladies in the house. Put your hands up in the air. All the fellas in the place. Put your hands up in the air. Let me see you break it down. Let me see you break it down." The song played while Evie kept glancing around looking for something. Doug chuckled before grabbing her hands.

" Evie, don't panic. Mal is okay."

" I know Dougie, but I'm worried for her. She's my best friend."

" Relax, whatever happens, happens." Doug said making Evie smile and nod her head.

" When your right, your right."

" Let me see you break it down. I'ma do my thang. Let's be clear, this is all my lane. Don't stop now, 'cause I'm on a roll Dance all night, let's lose control." The DJ played before many sounds of clapping where heard followed by the sound of trumpets. Evie turned with a smile

" Now announcing Princess Arabella and her date Carlos De Vil." Lumiere announcing having Bella appear from the left while Carlos appeared from the right. Evie squealed not only how Bella's dress looked on her, but now knowing Carlos and her were a couple.

Carlos bowed to Bella before taking her hand and walking down the stairs." You look beautiful."

" Thanks." Bella said with a bright smile and moved over to her friends." Hey, have you heard anything from Mal ?"

" No." Evie admitted." I'm nervous."

" So am I." Bella said taking a nervous glance to where Mal would come from.

Carlos squeezed her hand." Don't worry. Everything will be okay."

" I really hope so." Bella said hearing the trumpets go off again.

" The future Lady Mal !" Lumiere announced when Mal came out in the beautiful yellow and blue dress Evie made her and her hair in a braid. She smiled, but the group could see she was a bit nervous." You work it, girl."

" Thanks."

" Whoo !"

" Yeah, Mal !" Bella yelled clapping and happy to see the girl. Mal came down the stairs seeing King Adam and Queen Belle look to her.

" Hi."

Queen Belle smiled holding her hand." Mal, you look absolutely beautiful."

" Oh, thank you."

" I know we were shocked at first, but you...you are exactly what Ben needs." Queen Belle said making Mal smile while King Adam nodded her head.

" And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions." Adam joked.

" Thanks." Mal said and turned to see it was Evie and Bella." Hey."

" How are you ?"

" Uh, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up. Yeah ?"

" You have nothing to be nervous about. If people have a problem." Bella said before her eyes turned gold." I have ways and I'm not afraid to use it."