Chapter Eleven: Where's Mal ?

Third person pov

Bella was busy with Jane making her go crazy a bit. For one, she was very tired and was in need of a break, but every time she tried something was thrown at her. Currently, she was helping Jane count how many guest will be there so she can get the exact number of food and punch for the party. Bella counted half with her and felt tired, but she was still a trooper. After they counted, Bella had to go over the food and make sure everyone would love it.

" I think this is all perfect. Thank you so much for the help, Bella."

" No problem, Jane."

" Have you talked to Carlos ?" Jane asked while Bella shook her head and neatly piles the papers.

" Not yet. Been so busy with everything and running around like a headless chicken I haven't seen him since...woah, I don't even know."

" You been that busy huh ?"

Bella nodded" Very."

" Oh ! Do you mind getting all these paper works to Ben. I have to go to the kitchen and give them this food list." Jane said while Bella smiled and nodded her head.

" Of course." Bella said grabbing the paper work and going to her brother's office. She opened the door and smiled only to see Ben was panicking and getting something ready." Ben ?"

" Bella."

" What's going on ?" She said placing the papers on a near by table. She noticed the panic in his eyes and how he was organizing his desk like he was leaving.

" The fight was worse then I thought."

" How worse ?" Bella asked seeing the worry and concern in his eyes.

" Mal's gone back to the Isle."

" What ?!"

" Jay, Carlos, Evie, and I are going back to get her. She must be in their old house or maybe with the other villains." Ben said catching Bella's attention.

" What ?! Ben, their parents-"

" They want to go." Ben said making Bella look down sadly." Bella-"

" I'll be back." Bella said and almost ran to Carlos's dorm.

Her hands were shaking and she could feel a bit of tears. Her friends. Her friends were going back. She opened the door with her key and saw Carlos there in his real Carlos De Vil uniform.

" You can't go back, De Vil."

" Bella." Carlos said a bit surprised she came, but she closed the door and shook her head very upset.

" Carlos De Vil, you can't go back. People hate you over there. Anything could happen. What if Mal actually didn't go back ? What if it's a trap ? Have you ever thought of that ?"

" Bella, I'll be fine I-"

" I'm coming with you." Bella said seeing the shocked face on Carlos.

" What ? No. No, your not. The Isle is dangerous. You're staying here with Jane and Lonnie."

" Ben is going !" She yelled." He's my brother. Mal is like a sister to me. Anything could happen."