Chapter Eight: Set It Off

Third Person Pov

Everyone was at Auradon prep castle getting ready to party their legs off. Everyone had shorter dresses on to dance and fireworks were being lit every single second. Music started and everyone had a smile on their faces. In the corner stood Bella with Evie and Mal seeing the boys passed by while holding King Ben. Bella put her arm around Mal and smiled widly seeing the happiness radiate off of her.

" Oh yeah. Oh yeah yeah." Mal sang while Evie smiled and put her hand up.

" Let's set it off."

" Oh yeah. You can make it happen." Bella sang hearing everyone else sing.

" Ohay, Ohay Hey !"

" Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise. Write the book story of our lives. This is us taking back the night." Ben sang and looked over to see Mal turned around and danced her way over to him.

" Ohay, Ohay."

" Break the spell, We were born this way. Be yourself, forget the DNA. Everybody raise your hands and say."

" Ohay, Ohay." People sang while on the left side Evie walked and on the right side Bella walked singing together.

" Sound the alarm, get on your feet. Let's set it off and rock this beat. Dance till your heart is wild and free."

" Ooh, Oh, Oh."

" Feeling the power, let it all out, Like what you see in the mirror, shout. We got the keys, the kingdom's ours." Evie and Bella sang while Doug danced with Evie and Bella danced with some random prince. The Prince smiled spinning her around.

" Ooh, Oh, Oh, Ohay, Ohay Hey. Let's set it off." They sang putting their hands up and connected while dancing." Oh yeah, Start a chain reaction, Never let it stop ! Let's set it off. Oh yeah You can make it happen With everything you got ! Let's set it off!"

" Get ready, set it off, Come on. We got to set it off." Everyone sang dancing in sync and smiling." Get ready, set it off. We got to set it off !"

" Yo, it's time to set this thing off. Let's make it happen now." Carlos and Jay sang while sitting next to Jane since she was a bit upset." I'll make my own future, ignore the rumors. Show 'em my passion sound. They all told me to back down. Show 'em my passion sound. Judgin' me 'cause of my background. Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now."

Jane smiled dancing with a random prince while Carlos found Bella and danced. Bella smiled grabbing his hand while he spun her around. Meanwhile, Audrey found Jay and smiled." Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout.

" We got the keys, the kingdom's ours. Ooh Oh Oh." Ben sang stopping Jay from following Audrey with a laugh

" Oh yeah !" Bella sang hitting the high note that surprised Carlos and Ben.

" Let's set it off. Oh yeah, let's set this off. Start a chain reaction. Never let it stop ! Let's set it off. Let's set this off ! Oh yeah. Let's set this off !You can make it happen. With everything you got !Let's set it off ! Get ready, set it off Come on. We got to set it off. That's right. Get ready, set it off to the left." The people sang while Bella and Carlos smiled dancing." We got to set it off. Get ready, set it off, We got to set it off, Get ready to set it off come on,3, 2, 1, uh."

In that moment, everyone broke out into a dance member doing it like they were professionals. Carlos and Bella smiled while dancing and Evie giggled seeing how great Bella was dancing. People around them smiled and took some pictures.

" Ooh yeah !" Mal sang on to top of the castle while everyone was on the bottom.

"Let's set it off. Oh yeah. Let's set this off ! Start a chain reaction. Never let it stop. Let's set it off. Let's set this off oh yeah. Let's set this off. You can make it happen. With everything you got. Let's set it off."

" Get ready, set it off. Come on. We go to set it off. Get ready, set it off. We got to set it off." Everyone bowed and looked up to King Ben and his new Queen, Mal.

Bella smiling the brightest at her brother finding true love. After that, everyone jumped around and danced. Carlos spun Bella around and laughed. He wanted to say something, but didn't just smiled seeing Bella smile. Mal smiled also and waved to her friends who waved back. Bella out a okay sign making Ben laugh. Life was different and they sure did like it. Bella turned over to Carlos and smiled.

" You chose the right side." She said and kissed his cheek, but before Carlos could say anything Chad spun Bella around making her laugh.

Lonnie, Doug, and Jane all came over and hugged Bella. Carlos smiled seeing them loving how everything turned out for her. They might have not been dating, but Carlos for sure knew that Bellawas his Princess.

" Ooh, Oh, Ohay, Ohay Hey !"