25

Monday 24 April 2017,

PAST TIME GRAYSON'S DIARY

NARRATOR

Grayson started putting back on his clothes back again after spending the whole night at Angelina's apartment. She insisted on him staying the night since things aren't going pretty well at his house but he assured her that it's fine and he can handle it. A disgusting ill move of hers, being the cause for everything with her behavior with Grayson. 

"You had any idea about this?" Grayson asked buttoning up his shirt while Angelina sat up covering her chest with her blanket since the cold breeze from the window was hitting her. "No, I didn't know anything well exactly because Madeline didn't show up at work during that period of time so I had no chance talking to her." Angelina answered Grayson.

He was silent for a sometime, he had no words to put into sentences at the moment. He was still trying to comprehend everything that happened in the past hours and it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be. Angelina got up the blanket still wrapped around her body walking over to Grayson and helping him button the rest of his shirt.

"Don't stress yourself." She paused when she was done bringing Grayson's face closer to hers so he can face her. "I am always here for you."

When Angelina got closer to him, she placed her soft lips back to Grayson's connecting them together.

This kiss is different from their others. Angelina could feel Grayson's need and he could feel her desperation and lust. It usually is the opposite. Grayson is the first one to pull away, he didn't want to be anymore late to the house and make things more complicated than they already are.

"I will see tomorrow." Grayson said his last words a smile plastered on his lips then walking over to the door of her apartment to exit.

And when Grayson left, Angelina knew quite well that she had unfinished business to handle with Arabella since she didn't tell her about what was going on with Madeline.

Grayson felt unwelcomed as soon as he stepped into the house, it didn't feel the same and he is the one to blame for.

He is the one to blame for everything single thing that is going on wrong currently in the house.

He is the reason why Arabella and Brady his closest best friends might not be able to continue with their relationship because of his stupid decisions.

He is the reason for Madeline's terrible state. He made her stress and wait for him and hold on to him everyday when she was being neglected and let down by his actions.

He is the reason for destroying his own marriage by cheating on her over and over with Angelina instead of telling her about it from the start and got this over with.

He is the reason for the entire house to fall apart and he will sure be the reason for alot more things who will ruin him and the people around him.

Thoughts, alot of thoughts were running through his head. He didn't to relax and empty his mind from all of those negative thoughts.

Walking to grab a drink from the bar he was stopped when suddenly the entire lights of the living room were turned on.

"Welcome home, Grayson." Ethaneal said taking a sip from his glass of rum, his favorite as he stood next to the bar eyeing Grayson very carefully. Grayson turned back with a nervous smile on his lips but taking it back immediately and straightening up his suit so he looks professional and less suspicious.