13

NARRATOR

After my encounter with Arabella i headed back home to discuss things with Brady just how I promised Arabella. I must admit it was disappointing to me that Brady broke all of their rules together and decided to go back to Arabella after all what she has done to him. But I also couldn't blame him, I knew that after all the damage that she had done to him he was still in love with her.

The word 'perfect' isn't enough to describe their relationship, they are incomparable with the unique love they share.

Brady isn't just any ordinary guy, he has the looks for the ladies to drool over him, a family guy who thrives from the bonds he has with them and most of all, the way he devotes himself to the person he loves was one of the main reasons why Arabella fell for him.

And that's why the two years he spent with Arabella were beyond special and important to him. He treated her like she was the only woman he sees, gave her way too much and they even talked about taking their relationship to the next level.

Arabella is a good person, although a bit different from Brady. She hated the idea of having their relationship exposed to the table, a private person unlike Brady, with such peculiar looks and a striking personality she still managed to make Brady fall for her too.

They are both completely different from each other when it comes to their personality but they do complete each other.

I unlocked the front door of my house being welcomed by the scent the signature Brady's cologne, glad that he is already present here. I saw him sitting on the kitchen stool talking to Grayson who stood behind the counter listening to Brady.

"Hey." I mumbled when I approached them and they turned to face me.

"Where have you been?" Brady asked me while Grayson did the unexpected by wrapping his arms around me from behind so that both of us could face Brady. Him and his little gestures, it was comforting and I didn't complain about them since I knew he preferred our physical contact to express himself through rather than words.

"I was out with some friends." I answered as he looked at us confused while taking a sip from his drink eyes shifting between us.

"Is everything okay?" Grayson asked me rubbing his fingertips on my arm in an assuring way, heart skipping a beat with ever single touch from his fingers on my skin.

"Yeah nothing is wrong." I replied to him with a small smile. I wanted to talk to Brady but since Grayson was here I couldn't say anything but I hoped he would understand or something would suddenly come up and he would leave us. There was silence between us besides the awkward glances that the three of us exchanged. And just what I wanted Grayson's phone rang and he excused himself since it was work and he went upstairs making sure he disappears completely from my vision so that I can finally talk.

"So what is this-" Brady was about to open a conversation about Grayson and I but he was immediately stopped by me.

"When was the last time you saw Arabella?" I asked him quickly the words slipping easily out of my mouth. His expression instantly shifted, made me doubt for a second Arabella's words until I realized that it was true from the way Brady responded with his body language and words.

He cleared his throat before speaking "why are you mentioning her? She is not even remotely relevant." With fumbling fingers searching the cupboards clumsily and nervously, he wasn't searching for anything specific he just wanted to avoid eye contact.