Introduction

{ Ice Age: The Journey After (Coming Soon) }

Just giving birth to Simba and Vitani, Sarabi and Diego have to embark on the journey of Parenthood. Following Simba and Vitani to their teenage years.
An acorn-obsessed Scrat has another attempt at trying to catch his goal, he causes a continental cataclysm which separates Manny, Sid, Diego, Vitani and Sid's granny from their home, while Sarabi, Peaches and Simba are left on the mainland having their own journey. As they sail across the sea with an iceberg for a ship, they encounter sea creatures that are determined to stop them from reaching home.

FOR THIS STORY PLEASE DO NOT.....
plagerise, comment rude or disrespectful or hateful things (we should be at peace and love one another, no wars!!!!), steal any ideas or my character, please please PLEASE do not steal this story and post it on another website if you see the same story on Quotev under the name of Hailee then that is me on that website so do not fret and worry. Also please no fighting in the comments if one person is giving off historical facts or any kind please do not tell them to 'shut up' or 'we get it' thank them and move on please I dislike how in one of my books someone is getting hate they do not deserve it.

DISCLAIMER/CLAIMED/AUTHOR NOTES
all rights go to go to their respectful owner. I do not own any of the dialogue, the main story line or its characters. I do, however, own my character's Sarabi, Vitani and Simba. I also don't own any pictures or gifs that will be used throughout the entirety of the book.

Please don't make me regret publishing this before I wanted to even get it out.
I don't have a set date for when I'm actually going to properly start it, but hopefully within the next couple of months.
But there is no promises that it will be in the next couple of months bc things can change.
So please be patient with me on this.

Started
02/05/2020 at 9:52 PM

Published
02/02/2021 at 2:33 AM