Body Count

"You don't gotta tell me bout ya body count. I don't gotta know your ex's name. Cause if it just so happens that you turn around and ask me. I think you might feel some type away."
~Jessie Reyez~

Tonight I'm going on a date with my boyfriend we've been together for a while now. We decide to go to this really fancy place. French food maybe? Anyways after dinner, in the car the topic of who we've slept with came up and it wasn't pretty.

"No, Stop right there. I don't need to know how many people you've been with. Frankly I don't care."

"Why, it's not that many, I promise."

"I don't care how many."

"Why?"

"If you ask me my body count. I think you may feel some type of way."

"Wait? So there's more than 5?"

"I'm not answering that."

"Babe come on I don't care how many people have been with you."

"That's a lie. Can we just drop this."

"Yeah."

"Good,"

When we get back home everything's nice and calm. I get in bed next to him and he decides to ruin the mood.

"Babe seriously how many people."

I get off the bed and yell, "Why do you care so much. Men can sleep with a ton of girls and be rewarded but the minute a woman sleeps with a Dude she's a slut. So tell me this, Is me having a large body count a bad look for you? If it is let me know."

"I-I'm, I didn't make you mad."

"Yeah whatever." I whisper getting an overnight bag stuffing it with clothes.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry about it." I say slamming the  bedroom  door behind me.

Walking outside in the bright lights of the big city I call my best friend and ask to crash there. This is going to be a really long night. But that's ok, I'm not letting the number of men a slept with define me.

:::::::::
A/N
I can add more if wanted

A gif for your time