(What he's wearing^)
"Hello Sushi,and his worker Donkey"Ten said Kun just rolled his eyes then noticed Renjun sitting in a chair a little pale while Lucas's mom talked to him.
"Renjun are you okay"Kun asked sitting on the opposite side of him.

(What Kun's wearing^)"I'm fine"Renjun said and Lucas's mom just interrupted saying,"He threw up" leaving Kun to stare and give him a mom look

"I'm fine"Renjun said and Lucas's mom just interrupted saying,"He threw up" leaving Kun to stare and give him a mom look.
"I told you if you got sick call me"Kun said shaking his head.
Soon Jungwoo and Taeyong came in calmly looking around well Taeyong pushed there baby girl in a stroller.

(What Junguwu is wearing^)

(What Taeyong is wearing^ and the baby )"Hey,how's parenting going"Lucas said in a hushed voice when he saw them

"Hey,how's parenting going"Lucas said in a hushed voice when he saw them.
"Fine,she's quite calm"Taeyong spoke quietly.
"Yeah the only part we hate is diapers"Jungwoo said in his normally quiet voice.

"That's good"Lucas spoke well Renjun just stared at the baby.
"Kun is that boy Renjun the one you talk about being better than your brother"Taeyong spoke calmly.
"Yeah this is him"Kun said smiling proudly.
Lucas's parents slowly left after a few minutes to which Renjun breathed out of relief ,finally allowing himself to relax he didn't even realize Lucas,Hendery,Ten,Jungwoo and Doyoung were gone.

Renjun just kept looking at the sleeping baby,he had a soft spot for babies but so did Sicheng.
"Do you wanna hold her when she wakes,she'll need a diaper change if you wanna help"Taeyong asked pushing the baby stroller towards Renjun and Kun.
"Yeah,It could be fun to try just incase Taeil let's me babysit"Renjun said looking at the baby move in her sleep.

"Her names Goo meaning complete,someone who completed me"Taeyong said smiling at his little girl who was now waking up.Small cries could be heard in the room.Taeyong slowly picked his little girl up and began rocking her back and fourth.
"Kun can you get out the small foldable table from under the stroller"Taeyong asked which Kun gladly did.

"Okay Renjun this is what you're gonna do okay"Taeyong said well undressing his daughter Renjun just watched.
"So your gonna wanna check and see if it's one or two,if your at home and it two your gonna wanna wash the booty if one just wipe with baby wipes,step two baby powder then put the diaper on and boom easy"Taeyong said then handed the diaper to Renjun who just nodded.

"Okay just number one so I'm gonna wipe your little bottom off first"Renjun said first well wiping Taeyong just sat back well shaking a new bottle and Kun just watched just incase.

"Good know Im gonna put some powder on you"Renjun said smiling then made a goofy face trying to make sure the baby wasn't gonna cry. At that moment Lucas and the others were quietly watching from afar.

"Umm know putting on a diaper"Renjun said slowly putting on Goo's diaper.
"All done"Renjun cheered mentally before butterfly kissing the babies tummy.

"Your a natural"Lucas said making Renjun jump a little.
"You really are" Taeyong said agreeing with Lucas.
"Thanks"Renjun said looking at the little girl.
"Do you wanna feed her I don't think Tae will mind"Jungwoo said coming closer.

"Can I" Renjun spoke well holding the little girl.
"Sure"Taeyong said smiling at the cute scene.

Of course his friends would ask him where he got the ring from but till then he was happy.

...

Till next time 👋😚✌