17. Curse

THE DIRT WE DIG UP

                        THE DIRT WE DIG UP

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

''What? It's Java Brew drama session. You have to come. I have news about Lee.'' Faye continued to try and convince me to go to the Java Brew café but I stood my ground and kept denying.

''I'm sure that's super interesting news, Faye,'' I looked over to the pile of clothes on the chair beside my bed, ''but it'll have to wait.''

Before she could even protest, I clicked the 'end it' button and threw the phone on my bed, my eyes never leaving the chair.

For one, I'd found it days ago, put it in my jeans pocket and taken it back to my room.
For the other, I had put it in a small box and not let it out ever since.
So how come were the two together now?

Something lit up beside me and I looked to the phone as the lock screen was turned on.

Need you at the abandoned house ASAP.

I didn't check the sender ID but I knew it could only be one of six.

I walked to the chair, pushing the clothes farther better on it and picking up the two items that had come closer to each other somehow during the night.

I put the crystal into my beside drawer and the ring back into my wardrobe and walked out, off to the abandoned house.

''What do you mean a curse?'' I asked Cassie as soon as she'd explained the whole thing.

We were at the abandoned house, all in the common room and all trying to grasp what she was hinting at. Only Jake was missing, but he wasn't the one I'd jump in to mourn first. Not lately anyway.

''It was before our time. A witch put a curse on our families.''

''What kind of curse?'' Diana asked a doppelgänger of my very own question and I didn't know whether to feel insulted or proud that I was being looked up to.

''Apparently from keeping our families from coming together.'' Adam stated simply but we had to all frown, except Diana who stood still with a blank expression before him.

''Last night we activated it.''

''What do you mean you activated it?''
Apparently I was the only one in the room who hadn't figured out what was going on yet. 

''Isn't it obvious, Ivy?'' Faye turned to me with a grin that could also be defined as a smirk. ''They finally graduated from the hand holding and smooching! Congrats!''

тσ кιѕѕ α ωιт¢н || FAYE CHAMBERLAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें