Chapter 1: Adopting

Zayn's Pov

I thought of a idea of adopting a child for us. We thought it would be great to have a little one, running around the halls or even jump on us. I asked the lads on their thoughts and they agreed, we really need ta addition to the One D Family. We are going to adopt at one of the adoption centers in England. The lads and I are all agreed to pick a girl, who is around the age of 2.

"We are here." The driver said

"Thank You," I say as I hoped out of the van. The lads jumped out and stood beside me.

"What type of child are we looking for again" Harry Asks, as he looks at the building were about to enter.

"We are looking for a two year old girl." Liam says. He rings the door bell that is at the side of the door. We wait.

"I'm Hungry..." Niall Whines.

"Aren't you always?" I ask. Niall just rolls his eyes. 

"Whatever.." Niall say as he crosses his arms. A few seconds later, the door opens, there stands a lady, who looks like shes in her 40's. 

"Hello, How may I help you?" She asks.

"We are here to adopt a child." Louis says as he has a goofy smile on his face. The lady laughs.

"Of course you are. Come in." She welcomes us. We walk in, she leads us through a hall way. You can hear screams and giggles of little children from outside. I guess there playing outside. The lady leads us to the back of the building where there is a desk and chairs, a big window, displaying the kids who are playing and screaming.

"Have a seat." She says, as the lads and I take a seat. She sits on  her chair behind the desk. 

"What type of child are you looking for?"

"Ummm...We are looking for a 2 year old child. A girl." I say, while looking at the boys, if they wanted a child among those lines. 

" She must be cute though" Harry adds. Everyone chuckles at Harry.

"All Children are cute!" Louis screams out. 

"I know a girl you might like. Would you like to know more about her before I bring her in?" She asks.

"Sure," We all say. She types away at her computer. She turns the screen towards us. There displays a girl, with brownish blonde hair, bright blueish eyes, with a smile on her little pink lips. She's a cutie.

"Awww...." Niall whispers. 

"She's adorable." Liam awes.

"I feel like she's the one." Harry says.

"Yeah, I think so." Everyone nods.

"I will go get her for you." The lady leaves, leaving us alone in her office. 

"She is so adorable." Niall said, still looking at her picture.

"Who's last name do we put for her?" Liam asks, starting to be Daddy Directioner. I like that name for Liam. Its proves that he is a daddy. Liam still doesn't agree though.

"Ummm...Who's idea was this again?" Harry asks.

"It was mine."

"I think Zayn should use his last name then."

"U guys sure?" I ask. They all nod there heads.

"I can't wait to see her." Louis says bouncing up and down on his seat.

"Louis, Calm down." Liam says, Louis just could'nt contain it as the lady came back with a little girl in her hands. 

"Awww..." We all cooed. I got up from my chair first and walk over to them. 

"Hi.." I say softly. She cracks a little smile, and reach for my face. I look at the lady. She passes her to me.

"Hi.." I says again softly. She pats my face and giggles as she feels the stumbles of my beard. She starts to giggle again.

"Zayn is a really good parent." Liam explains. I chuckle. I bounce and sway around, in my spot. She lies on my wrapping her little arms around my neck and places her head on my shoulder. Hiding her face in my neck.

"She likes you." Niall says as he takes a picture. 

"Niall! Don't take picture yet." Liam laughs. Niall just places his phone back in his pocket.

"I want to hold her!" Louis says bouncing up and down.

"Sure Louis." I say as I pass the little girl to him. She tries to reach for me again but Louis takes her over to the boys as they start to make her giggle.

"Do you want to know about more about her? " The lady behind the desk says.

"Yes, Please. I believe this girl is for us. We like to adopt her." I say with a grin.

"Yes, of course. I will print out the information sheet for you. I need you to sign this papers And you are free to go." She passes me some sheets of paper. I start to fill it out.

"Your Done, here is the sheets of information about her." 

We all said our goodbyes and left.

We all piled into the car as Liam hold's the young one. I read the Information. Just General Information, i guess.

Name:  Emily May

Age: 2 years old

Birthday: June 10th 2012

Parents Names: Eric May 1977-2013

                             Lilly May 1980-2013    

Cause of Parents Death: Car Accident, hit by drunk driver.

Allergic: Nothing.

I finished reading, I put the paper to the side and I turn slightly towards Liam, who is currently holding Emily.

"Can I hold Her now?" I ask Liam as he bounces Emily, lightly on his lap.

"Sure Zaynie." He says. He passes Emily. I place her on my lap. 

"Hi, Emily." I say. She looks at me with her bright blue eyes as She sucks on her thumb.

"No Baby Girl." I say softly as I gently take her thumb out of her mouth, I wipe her Silvia on my shirt.

"Ewww.... Zaynie..." Louis says. We all chuckle.

"Is that her name Zayn, Emily?" Harry Asks.

"Yea that her name." I say as I observe Emily as she fiddles with my hands. Picking them up and dropping them as she laughs and her cute little giggles escape her little mouth. We all observe her.

" She's such a cutie." Niall cooed.

"I know right!" Harry shouts.

"We are here boys!" The Driver yells.

"Thank You" We yell back. I take my seat belt off and carry Emily. I grab her and place her on my left hip, my hand supporting her bum, as she lays her head on my shoulder, I place my other hand on her head, I feel the little vibrations of her breathing.

" Do you guys wanna go shopping?" I ask the boys.

"For What?" Liam asks. " We just went shopping like...yesterday!" 

"Liam, its not for Louis this time, it's for Em." I say.

"Alright." Liam says.

"We are going to start painting Emily's room." Liam walks out, and the rest of the boys follow. 

"Where is the car seat, we bought yesterday." I yell to the lads.

"In the Closet!" Harry shouts back.