How it be (Prequel)

Start from the beginning

Oh my gosh hahaha. I would probably take a picture and show it to you. Youd be an amazing dad. 

I would happy scream, but I would only bother them a little bit because I know my little girl would love him. I would walk in there and say "Hey June, want anything to eat?" She would be as white as a ghost maybe. 

Oh my hahahhaahah I'm dying. And June I like it.

One things for sure, youd be a great  mother. And yeah.

That was the type of stuff they'd emailed each other about. Just woke of the many things. They'd even talked about their marriage in the future, how many kids they'd want, and when they have them.

 "Alya, come here please." Clint called from the first floor . They were back at the farm in a family trip for just a few days. Everyone else was back at the tower. Alya made her way down to the first floor, and stood in front of her father as she wondered why Asher hadn't texted her back this morning. 

"Why have you been emailing Steve's kid?" He questioned seriously with his eyebrows dipped in some type of anger. Alya's face turned red as she watched her dad scrolling through what was probably their emails. 

"Because he got his phone taken. We were talking from his computer." She explained confidently. No at she could get in trouble for this. 

Clint "mhmed" in a matter of factual time as he clicked his tongue. His look changed to a look of disgust in just moments. "He was kissing you?" He asked in disbelief. Alya sighed because she already knew this wasn't even the worst part of their messages. She nodded honestly but keep quiet. 

"He picked you up?" He questioned, looking up just to see her nod, and looked back at his phone as he shook his head. "Too young."

Alya rolled her eyes and whipped her long hair from her face. 

"Steve is pissed. I can guarantee you won't be enjoying your summer." He shook his head with a long sigh. " I'm disappointed in you. I've taught you better than to try and be sneaky. " He tells her with his eyebrows raised and arms folded. Alya looked down at her hands in shame and frowned.

"I'm not gonna give you a consequence just this second, but you'll also have to deal with whatever Steven decides to do. The poor guy isn't ready to be a grandpa. As much as he already is one.. " Clint said, mumbling the last bit. Alya smiled small but still rolled her eyes.

"We never said we were going to have kids now, papa." She explained as she looked into his blue eyes . Clint only shrugged and have her a dismissive look.

"Does not fix the fact that you're barely a teenager and you're talking about having them... " He came back with, giving her a look that basically said, "give up, I've already won". She nodded and looked away from him.

"Its too much for Steve. Prepare yourself now, because to be honest, you won't be hanging out anymore. That's what I think Steve will come up with. Maybe more. He won't take it how I have." Clint shakes his head in slight shame. With that, he walked off and continued to read through the messages.

Alya took that as her time to walk away from the conversation and she ran off to her mom. She didn't think she should be scared, but she knew that she should worry. It was like those horror movies that are rated PG-13 and you're not sure whether you should be afraid or not since the movie is more suspenseful than it is scary.