Fathers-daughters

Just play the song when I type out- "cue music". Alright, enjoy! If you want to know the song, it is called daughters by John Mayer. It's a good song with good meaning. Also, I'm posting the sequel to the last chapter soon.

Clint stared at the paper that had just been given to him, and true to tune out Natasha's laughing in the backround

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Clint stared at the paper that had just been given to him, and true to tune out Natasha's laughing in the backround. He seriously didn't know what this was for. His daughters were begging him to let them go, but he still didn't understand.

"What the hell is a father daughter dance?" He questioned, pointing at the large words spread across the paper at the top. He wrinkled his eyebrows.

"It's a father daughter dance, Clint!" Natasha laughed, slapping his shoulder as she walked by to go to their room.

"But it's tonight!" Clint complained in a whine, frowning toward Natasha. She just shook her head and continued down the hall.

"Pozhyalusta?" They begged, clasping their hands together and jumping in front of him. He continued to look down the page and shrugged his shoulders.

"I mean, sure. But it's tonight. Don't we need tickets?" He asked, reading through a few admins on the paper. Mia shook her head.

"No, papa. Pozhyalusta?" She lied, continuing to beg. She didn't know if they actually did, so she went with her gut. Clint figured she didn't read the paper.

"Okay. Tell mama to make you guys look pretty. Khorosho?" He smiled a bit, standing up from his seat at the kitchen table. Both girls cheered excitedly, and jumped around. He leaned down and kissed both of their foreheads.

"Khorosho papa!" They laughed, holding hands as they ran off to their mother. Natasha heard little feet running toward her and instantly closed her computer that was full of hacked files. They appeared at her door, and she knew that Clint had said yes.

"Mama, mozhete vy zastavit' nas vyglyadet' dovol'no!" Alya said, jumping onto the bed in front of her mom. Natasha seemed quite surprised by the sudden jump but quickly adjusted. You can make us look pretty!

"Da, mama can. Come on." She smiled, shooing them off of her bed so that she could climb off as well. Mia and Alya began to talk to each other about how they were going to match each other, and how they were going to have fun at the dance with their father.

-x-

They pulled up to the school in Clint's black SUV, barely finding a parking space. They had found one, but someone cut them off and stole it. So Clint used a few hinges on the front of his car to tow the car from his parking spot, and leave it where it belonged- in the middle of the lot.

He held both of his girl's hands, constantly confusing himself with which daughter was which. They had the same messy buns, and flowing red dresses that they had gone with their mama to get. Plus, he was tired. When was he not tired?