Pills & Automobiles / How Many Times: Cheating

Chris Pov     

Valentina: RIGHT THERE CHRIS!!

My girlfriend moaned because of my great dick that I am grateful to have ;)))

She came and got up 

Chris: Where are you going 

Valentina: I am hungry so im buying something from the store 

Chris: Alright 

                                                                      Valentina POV 

After I was done dealing with Chris's horny ass, I went to someone that is very special to me. 

Louis: Hey there beautiful 

Valentina: *blushes* hey, i have to be quick over here 

Louis: I don't understand why your still with him 

Valentina: Because Louis you don't understand 

I met Chris through the club, ever since I laid his eyes on him I just wished that I was with him. 

Louis: Can we just get on with it 

The one thing I like about Louis is that he is from France and I lovvveee his accent it's very sexy. The only reason I am cheating with Chris is that he is just so stubborn, whenever I want to have sex with him he is unavailable at work or he is just watching a stupid game. 

Valentina: How about we do something different 

Louis: Like what? 

Valentina: How about I be the dominant person and you be the submissive 

Louis: What changed your mind about that 

Valentina: A change of heart I guess ;) 

Me and Louis had this thing where he gets to be the dominant person in this sexual relationship that we are having but I wanna change it. I can use some tips from him to Chris so Me and Chris can have better sex. 

                                                                      Jayda POV

Elijah: Babe! 

Jayda: What 

Elijah came to my room while I was watching T.V 

Elijah: Chris is inviting us to his house for the Christmas dinner 

Jayda: Good to know 

Elijah: Imma go to the store 

Jayda: Ok..

Elijah is my boyfriend, I always knew that Elijah is cheating because he always have an excuse of going anywhere I only allow him because i'm just waiting for my chance to cheat on him back. He has a finer brother anyways. Me, Chris and Elijah knew each other for a long ass time, we've been friends for ever until we separated our ways for me to have Elijah and Chris have a girlfriend.  

Chris did came by to see me after a few months after we were separated and we did have some sexual thing, he was complaining about his girlfriend cheating and he said he wanted me as his girlfriend which didn't shock me because we've known each other for years and Valentina is a whore and she dresses as one. Later we just decided to have sex, it was just a one night stand. 

                                                                      Elijah's POV

I went to my other girlfriends house, the only reason im cheating on Jayda is that her head game is trash and Rhonda's head game gets me everytime. I always think about her when I am with Jayda.