Wet The Bed / Hold You Down: Yoga

Home going to Yoga Class
New york 
7:45 

I had one of the most dreadful days ever. I am Kelly, I am 24, I am 5 ft 5. Now about me is that I use to have a boyfriend and his name was Darryl, he was a great boyfriend, he would always made me laugh, blush, have great times, he boosted my self esteem. But then today I found out when I was going to his house for a surprise birthday gift. I got him a chain that he really wanted but when I entered his bedroom, I found him with this other bitch. She looked pretty but why did he had to do it today. Today was his birthday, but I guess he ruined it cause he lost someone. 

The girl he cheated with had long hair just like me but her's is fake cause it was a cheap ass weave. My hair was really and curly. She didn't say nothing while I was yelling at Darryl. Darryl is a bitch anyways. I don't even love him no more, I mean i do love him but I just have mixed feelings right now. I just needed something to take my mind off of today.  

Every time I have stress in my life I would go to Yoga Class, There was one dude there that is really cute and shit. But he barley talks to me, I know it's just Yoga Class he suppose to be teaching and shit. He is a teacher over there, he has to do community service. But he would never talks to me, he talks a lot with other girls expect for me. The only time he talked to me was when I was the last one to leave the place and I accidentally slipped on the floor  near him. He did asked me if I was okay and i said yes and that's all. 

I feel like he doesn't talk to me for a reason or I'm just ugly, These other girls are very pretty, they had big booties and big breasts. Nothing like I have, I have only C cups, my butt is not that big. I am really insecure of myself as you can tell by reading my thoughts. 

Now after all today, I just wanted to do yoga so I left early. I grabbed my keys that was in my apartment that I just owned today and left the building. As i went outside I felt a light/moderate breeze in this October evening. It is Friday so I do want to go out somewhere if I can so I can tell my best friend Linda everything. 

KELLY'S OUTFIT

Leggings: 

Shirt: