Poppin / Tone It Down: Neighbors

Lisa Pov

Hello! My name is Lisa. I am 18 years old and i moved away from my parents. I am now living in an apartment in Cleveland. I am living with my best friend Gina, my parents wanted me to stay with my best friend instead of living alone.

I just finished school now we are in those summer days.

It was a Saturday night and Gina wanted to have a "new house" welcoming party. I didnt expect it to be like a full room full of people twerking and shit. She said only a few people are gonna come. She knows that i hate big parties.

I went outside of the hallway to see this man so angry. He was coming up to me. He was lightskinned, had tattoes all over his arms and neck. He lowkey looked cute but i didnt know what he wanted.

Chris: Can you turn that shit down!!??!

Lisa: U..m o...k

Then he stormed off next door. I went back to Gina.

Lisa: Gina

Gina: Yes?

She seems drunk already

Lisa: There was an complaint by the neighbor

Gina: What the fuck do they want

Lisa: To tone the music down

Gina: Tell them to go fuck themselves

It was midnight so i get why he would be angry. I didnt know where the stero was so i guess ill just hope for the best.

Another 5 minutes passed by and in comes the neighbor again. He saw me and come up to me again.

Chris: I told you to tone it down

He was so tall i was only 5 ft 4.

Lisa: Im s..orry

He stood back and checked me out.

Chris: Come with me

Lisa: Why?

Chris: Just come

He grabbed my wrist and lead me outside in the hallways.

Chris: Twerk for me

Lisa: I dont know how

Chris: If you dont want to twerk than imma go shut this party down

Lisa: Go ahead

Chris: Ight bet

He went back inside and actually shut it down. Gina wasnt happy at all.

Gina: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Chris: Blame your little friend

I just stood there shyly. He came over to me again

Chris: Have a great night *smirks*

Gina: Lisa wtf

Lisa: Im sorry Gina

She threw up on my shoes

Lisa: Fuck!??!?!

The next day

It was a Sunday night, I was watching Empire in my sweats and sweatshirt. I was so comfortable until I heard music blasting through my neighbors room. I knew that this is revenge for last night.

I just sat there trying to hear but its just too loud. I went over to my neighbors room. I saw my neighbor with his friends, he saw me and smirked at me. Then he came to me.