Fine China / Drifting: New Relationship Turns Into The Old

Chris Pov

Its been 4 months since ive havent been in a relationship. I use to be in a relationship with Sara but that all changed when I started to take drugs.

I started to take drugs because ive always had a bipolar disorder. Sara was scared of me when i had the bipolar disorder and then started taking drugs at the same time

Ever since i lost her, ive been thinking about life and where i stand. Its like we started to drifting off. I wanna take her back, we've been dating for like 3 months. Theres no one that can come in between us

Now ive been using less drugs everyday and been working on taking Sara back. We both live in L.A.

                       Sara Pov

Its been 4 months since ive been in a relationship with Chris. I still like him but he just needs to work on his disorder and taking drugs on his own without me. I dont like to be with someone who takes drugs. I feel like we started to drifted off into our relationship based on his problems.

I am 19 years old, i am mixed, and i am 5 ft 6.

Right now i am in a new relationship, his name is Tyler. He is lightskinned and he is in a basketball team. We've been together for 3 month and half. We have a strong connection but sometimes i feel like whenever we have sex or something he doesnt admire me. Which gives me anxiety to believe that he could be cheating but i might be overreacting.

One Tuesday night i was waiting for Tyler in Mcdonalds. We were suppose to go on this date that he promised me but he was late.

I was texting him until i heard a bunch of people talking and yelling. I looked up it was Chris, Trey, Tyga, and other people.

I just put my hand on top of my forehead and hope he doesnt notice me.

Unforutanly that didnt work, I saw a text from him.

Chris: Why u sittin alone

I looked up he was looking right at me. I still text him now and then but i never saw him since i broke up with him.

Sara: You dont need to know

Then his "crew" sat near me which i felt uncomfortable. They ate their food and talked and shit while im still waiting on Tyler. So i decided to call him.

Tyler: Hey

Sara: Where are you

Tyler: im sorry im late baby. I cant make it there

Sara: Why?

Tyler: Cause my parents came in and wanted to talk about something serious

Sara: Ok you should have told me that earlier

Tyler: I didnt know they were gonna come in like this Sara

Sara: ok whatever

Tyler: Ill make it up to you

Sara: Whatever i gotta go

Tyler: Bye

I hunged up on him.

I could tell Chris is listening to my convo but i didnt give a fuck anymore.

I was about to leave when i bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Chris of course.

Sara: Im sorry

Chris: Dont be

Sara: I gotta go Chris