"Tell intelligence and law enforcement to stand down. We're gonna dance to this lady's tune." The group heard over the speaker. The agents, both Statesman and Kingsman sat around the Statesman table, listening in to the president discussing the situation with two of his advisors through a Statesman bug in the Oval Office.

"Good. We can make this work. We spin it that it's not a matter of negotiation with terrorists-" His female advisor, Fox, replied.

"No," The President interrupted, "What I'm proposing is we appear to agree to her demands to prevent global panic...and then let the junkie scum go down in flames. Huh?" He chuckled. "Yeah. Take Poppy Adams and her so-called Golden Circle down with them. No drug users, no drug trade. It's a win-win situation here."

"But, sir, we're not talking about a handful of hostages. We could be looking at the deaths of hundreds of millions worldwide."

"Hundreds of millions of criminals, burdens to society," The President said, prompting the opinion of his other advisor, "Am I right, McCoy?"

"Absolutely, sir."

"But, sir, that's...What about people who were just experimenting? Folks who self-medicate? Functioning professionals? Kids?" Fox countered.

"Oh, spare me the crap, Fox," He scoffed, "The fact is, this presidency has just won the war on drugs."

"Congratulations, sir," McCoy said.

"Thank you. And that deserves a toast."

"This is totally unethical, sir," Fox continued, trying to make her case though the President was having none of it.

"Fox, shut up! McCoy, declare martial law. We need to keep control, commandeer stadiums, schools, civic centres...order a press blackout. And put the military on standby to round these junkies up."

Champ looked back from his spot in front of the screen with a scrunched face as he began making his way to the drink rack, "Whether they broke the law or not, those victims are human beings." The man grabbed a bottle and a glass before walking back to his seat. "Tequila," He mused, "He's a great guy. And a great agent. Right now, he's lying in deep freeze waitin' on our help."

"We can't make this personal, sir," Whiskey said, leaning back in his seat. Champ looked at him with a frown. He went to reply though Clover quickly interrupted.

"If you don't mind me saying, sir..." She looked at Champ for permission which he quickly gave with a nod, "I think this situation is at a point where it is beyond personal," She said, "There is the personal element of Tequila, we can't deny that nor the bias that comes with it, but there's also the fact that millions of people will die including agent Tequila. While you might be inclined to believe that they did something wrong, you don't really have the right to decide whether people live or die. As an agent, you should always be trying to do the very best for the people you're protecting and leaving millions of innocents to die because it goes against your morals or beliefs is the exact opposite of that. These people are innocent and need your help and to deny them that would be despicable and cruel. Besides, the President is suggesting that 'taking down' Poppy Adams like this would end the drug trade but that's extremely unrealistic wishful thinking."

Champ nodded, looking at Clover with a look that filled the brunette with pride, "You're right," He said, "Thank you, Nimue." She glanced across the table from her spot beside Whiskey and saw similar expressions on Eggsy and Harry, the latter of which sent her a soft smile, communicating to her how proud her was and she grinned back.