"Ron! How's it going man?"

"You know me, staying low and stacking dough." Ron joked. "Come in."

As always Ron lead Knowledge to his secret room where he kept his weapons.

"Help yourself." said Ron.

Knowledge took a few bags from the shelf and carefully chose the weapons he needed for his team.

"How's it going with your mom and brother? I heard what happened."

Knowledge just shook his head. The King family couldn't do anything without someone spreading their business.

"Yea, um, Cyrus still has her and now he has my brother too."

"How the hell did he catch Tahj?"

"I don't know but he sent Diamond to finish me off."

Ron sighed heavily. "This is getting crazy man. You gotta finish this before somebody dies."

"It wont just be somebody that dies, I'm killing them all."

"And what about your mom? You gonna kill her too?"

"I haven't decided that yet. She betrayed me the worse but she's still my mom."

"If you knew what I knew you wouldn't be saying that."

Knowledge came out of the gun room and into the room where Ron was sitting.

"What you know that I don't?"

"Nothing man, just leave it alone. I probably shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place."

"But you did already so,"

Ron hesitated for a second and lit a cigar.

"After about 20 years, your mom and dad hit a point in their marriage where they were arguing all the time. Your mom got tired of sitting around the house waiting for your dad to come home after hustling all day. She had the big house, the cars, the money, the very rich lifestyle that every woman dreams of. Your dad, as you know, was all about the money. He was adamant about creating an empire that you and your brother could take over and benefit from for years to come. Your mom didn't understand his mentality and your dad didn't understand your moms loneliness. So your mom started going out to the club almost every night while your dad was out trapping. Somewhere around that time she met Cyrus and he promised her that he wouldn't do her like your dad. He did more than promise her, he showed her. And your mom was hooked from then on. She's been sneaking around with Cyrus for years. I was going to tell your father but he died suddenly before I could."

"And you know all this how?" Knowledge asked

"I told you your mom and dad would come over and talk to me all the time. I may be 68 but not too old enough to make up something like that. Neither of them knew the other was coming to me for help."

"So what you saying? My mom helped Cyrus kill my dad?"

Ron nodded slowly. "The night he died, she came to me and asked me what could she use to get blood stains out of the floor. That's why she had the funeral before you came back. She knew you would recognize that he was killed. He never had cancer either. She lied about all of it."

Knowledge was livid! Here he was willing to risk his life to save her when she was the reason the family had fallen apart. She was the reason they were even in this war with Cyrus in the first place.

"And you wait til now to tell me this bull shit!" he shouted.

"I didn't know how to tell you or if you already knew."

Remembering what his father taught him about respecting his elders, Knowledge went back to the gun room, grabbed his weapons and threw the money on the table in front of Ron.

                                                                                        ~

"Aunt Stacy!" Lilly screamed seeing Reina force her way into the house and tackle Stacy to the floor.

"Go back!" Stacy yelled at her as she wrestled with Reina for the gun.

Soon, Reina's second hand man, Jose' came rushing in to aid her.

"Grab her arms!" Reina told him.

"No!" Stacy yelled, kicked and screamed, hoping the noise would alert the neighbors

"Shut up punta." Jose' delivered a devastating punch to the face causing Stacy to stop fighting back. He stretched her arms above her head and held them down while Reina sat on top of her.

"You thought what you did to those two guys were bad?"   Reina started.   "Im going to show you why you should never mess with the Descarnado Cartel."   She got up and kicked Stacy in the ribs.

"You wont get away with this." Stacy told her in a raspy tone.

"Give me the knife."   Reina told Jose'.    "And who's gonna stop me?"

"I am!"    said Lilly

Reina looked up to see Lilly standing at the top of the steps with a gun in her hand pointing right at Jose'.

"Oh your a tough girl huh?" said Reina.   "I don't think you really know what to do with that. When I was your age, I had already killed 3 people. What are you gonna do?"

"Let me get the little punta." said Jose'

"Be my guest."  said Reina

She remained sitting on top of Stacy and pinned her arms above her head.

"Lilly run!" Stacy shouted

But Lilly stood her ground —standing firm in her position and never taking her eyes off Jose'.

"If you put the gun down, ill give you a big bag of candy."  said Jose'. He crept closer and closer up the stairs.

"No! Please! Just take me!"  Stacy pleaded

"Mommy said candy gives you cavities."    Quicker than lightning, Lilly unexpectedly fired two shots into his chest. His body tumbled down the stairs

Reina gasped! "You little bitch!"  she jumped up and ran towards the stairs to attack Lilly.

"Eat this!" Lilly aimed the gun at Reina's head and fired!

Reina's body immediately collapsed — dead the minute she hit the ground. Stacy stood there in disbelief. Lilly however, didn't show an ounce of emotion on her face. But on the inside, she was built up with anger and tired of her family being targeted.

"Lilly, give me the gun."  Stacy approached her slowly, afraid of the look in her eyes. Lilly complied and carefully handed over the gun.   "Where the hell did you get this?"

"I found it in uncle Kai's room."

"I told you to stay in your room."

"The last time bad people came in here, they killed Dre and almost killed me. I had to do something."

Stacy broke down, wrapped her arms around her and cried — remembering lil Dre and how he saved her life a few months ago. Now it was Lilly who had saved her life.

"C'mon."  said Stacy.   "Let's go find mommy."