So not a date

Beginne am Anfang

"Did you really have to hide your face in my arm the whole time?" Chris asked Trinity teasingly poking her cheeks.

"Shudap it was all a bunch of jump scares, how can you expect me to not be scared." She said pouting immensely.

"Awe don't pout~" he said in a baby voice trying to pull her into a hug.

"Stop touching me and tell me where we're going next so I can show you where it is." She responded gummply pushing his hands off her shoulders.

"Oh right um... We're going to an escape room." He said nervously.

"You mean you want to be trapped in an enclosed space right after watching a horror movie? Not to mention being trapped in a room with you wouldn't be very good for your health seeing how badly I want to strangle you already." She growled out.

"Umm yes?" He said unsure. "I mean I didn't know you were going to choose a horror movie."

"I need to go to the bathroom I'll be right back" Trinity said already walking away.

"Okaaaayyy" he said pulling out his phone."ahh Okie so it's just pregnancy mood swings. At least I hope so.... I don't want her mad at me for real." He mumbled to him self while waiting for her to come back.

When she did come back she was back to her normal self. Well... Other then being extra clingy that is.

As they walked through the mall with Trinity clasped onto Chris's arm many people whispered things like "awe what a cute couple" or "omg height differences come through" but other people's comments leaned towards something along the lines of "isn't he to old for her?" Or "ew why is such a cute skinny girl with such a fat guy?"

Ignoring the comments all together Trinity lead Chris to the escape room place. Walking in through the doors they went up to the desk.

"Reservation name?" The man working there said.

"Oh it should be under Christopher" Chris said look around the room.

"Last name?" The man said inpaciently.

"Oh... It's Cross" he said quietly.

"Ohhhh my apologies sir it looks like they double booked the slot they put you in for." The man said grimacing down at his tablet.

"Can you reschedule it?" Chris asked a little annoyed at the situation.

"Umm I can offer you a full refund and a coupon to get the next time you come to be free but there's no more openings tonight." The man said after tapping on the screen a few times.

"It's fine Chris." Trinity said when seeing how distraught he looked." We can do it some other time k?" She added rubbing his arm reassuringly.

"Yeah okay... The refund and all that works for me" He said turning to the man.

"Alright let me get my manager so he can get you your refund." The man said as he walked into the back.

Once they had gotten the refund and the free room voucher they decided to just go eat.

"What you wanna eat?" Chris asked Trinity as the stood in the food court.

"Hmmm I'm craving Chipotle chicken and ice cream from Chick-fil-A." She said looking around.

"Wait...like craving craving?" Chris asked looking at her surprised.

"Uh maybe. Google says that cravings start towards the end of the first trimester and last through the second one so it's possible." She said shrugging.

"So your having your first craving? That's so cool!" He said acting like a child first seeing how something works.

"Um yeah sure... Anyways go get me food manslave!" She said waving him away.

"Excuse me?!" Chris said playfully.

"I'm hungwy~~~" she said whining like a child.

"Okay okay I'm going. Go find a table while I'm getting the food."

"K!" She said as she skipped over to the tables and looked for a empty one. Finding one she sat down and waited for Chris to get back. She pulled out her phone and saw a message from Sarah.

Sarah the snakeu

Okay. My mom says be home before 11

I really need to change that name.

Me

Alright will do

Sarah the snakeu

Have fun on your date~~~~

On second thought I'll leave it as is.

Me

It's NOT a dAtE

Sarah the snakeu

Sureeee it's not

Me

Its not!

Sarah the snakeu

Whatever you say hunny

Me

Byeeeee~

Trinity then put her phone back up when seeing Chris walk over to the table area. Waving over at him she had to stand up before he spotted her.

As they began eating Chris stopped and stared at what Trinity was doing.

"Woah didn't know you meant you wanted the ice cream on your chicken..." He said still staring.

"What it tastes good!" She said definicively. "Here try some" she added shoving a fork with the food in his face.

"Mkay...nom" he said taking a bite. "Wow this is good!" He said eyes widening.

"Told ya" she said finishing her food.

After they finished their food they decided to call it a day since they both had work tomorrow.

"Thanks for taking me out today" Trinity said as they got into his car.

"Ya sure no problem" he said as he pulled out of the parking spot.

After a bit he started to ask a question but stopped when he glanced over and saw she was asleep again.

"Sweet dreams babe" he said turning on low music.