1: The secret

Avery Milton ☝️

Avery's POV

2 years ago......

"Arrgggghhhh." I screamed in agony as the pain got worst. In the middle of the night a shooting pain came into my spine knocking me out of bed. I tried to crawl, only initially making the pain worse. I cried and squeezed as my bones started to crack. I whined as my jaw became narrower and my teeth became sharper. My hands and feet morph into paws and I watched as my body sprouted with fur and my senses become clearer. All of a sudden the pain stopped.

I trembled my way to my full body mirror. I stared at myself in awe as I came over to a blackish grayish wolf. Keeping my calm, I bite my very long tail to make sure it's not a dream. I bit my tail making me wince in pain. I let go of my tail and began to panic.

All of a sudden a voice message in my head said to run. I just froze in my tracks not knowing what to say or do. But before I knew it. My whole body had gotten taken over and I was dashing threw the window of my room and into the large field behind 'my' house. I was running faster than I thought was even possible. I ran so fast I couldn't even hear the leaves crunch behind me.

I come to a clearing in the woods next to a river. I stopped to get a drink and rest my mind. As I finished swallowing the last gulp of water, I hear a low growl come from behind. I quickly turn around cocking my ears back, but froze when I see a reddish brownish wolf approach me with green eyes bearing its teeth at me. A smell hit my nostrils making me freeze in stance.

Lydia???

———————————————————————

sorry that it's short 😘😝😘😝😘
Thank you for reading 😘😘😘😘
Plzzzzzzz vote 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Luv youuuuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️