Part 6

Y/N POV

the hero take you quite far from the rest of the heroes and Garou. 

"let me go! just let me go!" you yelled while wiggling your body. 

The hero don't really listen to you and keep going to find a safe spot for you. after a couple of minutes later, he'd stop and put you down.

"you'll be safe here miss, please be careful and avoid to be near him anymore."

before you could answer him, he'd disappear. you'd let out a long sigh and just hope that silver haired man is okay. you waited there desperately for him to come pick you up.

Garou POV

i'd see one heroes taking Y/N away. they must've misunderstood that i'm going to do bad stuff with her or something. Welp whatever, i need to defeat them for now. she'll be fine anyway right? 

i endured their attack and dodge all of the attack, one of them trying to kick me and i grab his leg and swing him away. 

"i never thought that he would be that strong" said one of the heroes.

"keep focus! don't be distracted!" the other hero shouted to his ally.

"bring it on! i'm going to finish you guys off" i provocate them to attack me again so i can attack them from a close distance.

one of the hero ready to attack me but his ally hold him up

"don't, he's trying to trick y-" before he could finish his sentence his ally already attacked me

he fall for provocation so easy as the heroes book said. i'd finish him off using my special water stone slashing technique (i hope i get it right, i forgot the name of it, please correct me if i'm wrong <3)

"s-shit..." said the other heroes trying to watch my movement.

not for so long time, his other ally that took Y/N is back, he saw his other ally that i attacked before. he'd look really shocked. 

"y-you! you shithead!" he shouted.

they'd attack me with their weapon, it would slightly scratch my cheek but i successfully dodge it. i'd jump closer to them and finish their asses off. i purposely let the hero that take Y/N  away to be conscious.

"where did you take her?" i asked while lifting up his head

his mouth would bleed a lot.

"...why do you... want to know?" he asked me back

"wow, are you answering my question with another question?" i'd glare at him after i said that

"f-fine...! i bring her to xxxx street, n-now leave me alone!" answered the hero.

i'd drop his head on the ground and shove my hands inside my pocket and walk away. 

Y/N POV

you'd try to follow the hero before but he was too fast. so you decided to walk to the same direction that he goes to. it would be a long long time. it's already passed 30 minutes and you still lost. you'd look around and make sure you remember my surroundings so you can go back there again just in case you're totally lost. 

"yo."

you'd hear a familiar voice, you'd look up at the light pole, you'd see Garou.

"h-how did you find me?!" you'd be really surprised.

"heh, i put a tracking gps chip device inside the food" he answered

"i was just joking hahaha" he'd burst out his laughter.

you'd frown at him but you somewhat glad that he found you, you'd slightly smile at him after you frowned at him.

he'd look away and you can tell that he's embarrassed.

"let's go back to the shack" he said while looking away and jump from the light pole

"yeah...!" you'd nodded your head and walk next to him 

he'd smirk at you while walking.

"w-what?" you asked

"nothing." he answered

"anyway, we need to stop by at the pharmacy so we can treat your wound." you said that while walking next to him

"fine. fine. whatever that makes you happy" answered him

you'd giggle and feel really happy.

_____________________________________

hey, thank you for still keeping up until this chapter, ily ❤

word: 687