Part 5

Y/N POV

You heard about the news that there's a heroes hunter, and the name of the hunter is "Garou". you wouldn't believe it because he was somewhat kind to you and he also takecare of you. you try not to believe to your thought. after you cleared out your mind, you headed to the kitchen and open the fridge. it was nearly empty. you'd feel bad because his food stock is not much and yet he still taking care of you.

you'd check your pouch and you'd count your money, you feel like your money is reduced. you didn't even spend your money yet from yesterday. you'd be confused a little bit but you don't really mind at that point because you still got some stack. you'd walk outside the small and rumpled small shack and walk to the nearest supermarket.

after you bought some stock of food, you'd go back to the shack. you'd open the door slowly and you see the silver haired man standing in the living room. you can see that he's panicking.

"where's that girl at?! is she running away? did a monster kidnapped her? gaaahh what the hell. why do i even care about her" he mumbled.

you'd stand at the door, you'd feel so awkward and you have no idea how to approach him, but not for so long, he noticed you.

Garou POV

i'd feel a presence at the door. i'd turn around and see a figure. it's Y/N. crap. did she hear my mumbling and stuff? damn it. 

i'd scratch my head

"it's... not like i care with you. i only feel a bit bad for you because you don't even know the road and stuff here."

my mouth slips out that word out of nowhere. i'd walk away to my room and kinda lock my self.

Y/N POV

it's not like i care with you. that word keep manipulating your mind. you tried to not mind about it but you just cant hide your emotion. you'd walk to the kitchen and put the groceries inside the fridge. after you put the groceries, you'd sit on the couch. you'd hug you knees and buried your face around your knees. you don't feel so welcome in here anymore. you'd take your pouch and change to your own outfit that's already washed and walk away from that small shack.

"what am i even thinking... why do i leave?... why do i feel so... sad?" i mumbled while my eyes is a bit teary. 

you walk around the town but you dont know where do you want to go so you ended up going to the playground that's already empty because it's night time. you'd sit on the swing and look at the ground. 

Garou POV

i'd hear someone open the main door. i stood up and went out from my room. i saw Y/N walk out from the door. i wonder where is she going right about this time? i decided to follow her from the distance and stalk her for a bit. i'd hear her mumbling to her self. did i make her sad? sheesh girl are so emotional. this is going to be a drag because i feel like i did something wrong to her.

i'd see her going to the playground. i wonder why does she goes there? oh well, not that i care anyway. i'd see her sitting on the swing, she looked to the ground. i can tell she's really sad. should i approach her and apologize so she could be happy? ugh. why am i doing this goofy stuff.

Y/N POV

you swing the swing slowly. tears begin to fall down to the ground. you'd stop swinging the swing and wipe your face. suddenly you'd feel someone pushing the swing gently. you quickly turn your head to see who it is and it's him.

"why are you here..? i thought you don't care.." you asked.

"because i want to." he answered you while he's ticking out his tongue.

you'd feel a bit annoyed.

"i asked you seriously"

after you said that, you'd stand up from the swing and try to walk away, but he hold your hand.

"look, i'm sorry okay?" said the silver haired man while holding your hand

"why are you apologizing to me? you didn't do anything wrong." you answered

"i.. i don't know, i just don't want to make you sad, i feel really bad about it. just please, forgive me?" he answered while walking closer to you and hugs you from behind.

you'd blush really hard, you don't even know what to do. you both would stay quiet for like 10 seconds. suddenly, you both feel a presence. he'd stop hugging you and see who it is.

"show your self" said the silver haired man.

3 A ranked heroes comes out from the bushes and you can tell that they're ready to attack him.

"Yo, Garou the heroes hunter, surrender now or you'll be finished this night." said one of the heroes.

"heh, never." 

the heroes would look at you and say

"miss, stay away from him! he's dangerous!" one of the heroes grabbed you and take you somewhere quite far from there 

you'd struggle, you don't want to leave garou there, he's not a bad guy! they keep judging him but they don't even know his other side!

___________________________________

hey, i'm back, sorry for making you to wait for the update,

anyway i hope you enjoy the story 

words: 885