Part 4

Y/N P.O.V

the sun light hits your face, you open your eyes slowly, you finally wake up from a long nap, but there's 1 thing that's changed from before, you're on the bed! and you see the silver haired wide muscular back (garou's back is my fetish-). your face would be red, you'd feel so embarrassed. you'd think some dirty stuff, but you'll think that he wont do that stuff to you because he was so kind to you yesterday. you wake up from the bed, but the bed is shaking while you're standing up. the man opens his eyes and he notice that he's sleeping at the same bed as you. his face would be red, he quickly gets up from the bed

"i-i can explain.... i was trying to carry you to the bed because you fell from the sofa. but i also fell asleep at the bed, i'm sorry" said the silver haired man.

"i-it's... alright..." you answered him while blushing.

"...let me fix up some breakfast." he'd rush to the kitchen.

"...." your face is still red as a tomato.

anyway, you'd walk to the bathroom and wash your face and do your business. after you done with all of that, you decided to go to the kitchen and ask him does he need any help.

"h-hey."

the silver haired man would be shock and do a small jump

"sorry, i don't mean to scared you... i just want to ask if you need some help"

the man look at me and answered

"i don't need any help, but you can help me prepare the plate."

i'd prepare the plate and put it on top of a small table near the kitchen, i also prepared two drinks so we dont need to get some drink anymore. after a couple of minutes later, he finished cooking some food, it'd be baked beans (sorry i'm out of food idea). we ate the beans together at the dining table.

"thank you, it's delicious" you said that to the man

"eh, it's only a bean, but your welcome." he answered. 

you guys finished the food, and you offered your self to wash the dishes, he actually agreed. he helped me put the dishes on the sink and let me wash it. after you finished washing the dishes, you'd walk to the bathroom because you need to pee. when you opened the door, you saw the silver haired man half naked in the bathroom. your face would be really red, you covered your face and your mind is totally blank. 

"hello? (Y/N)?" he'd come closer to you and wave his hand in front of your face.

"s-sorry! i thought you were not in the bathroom!" you ran outside the bathroom door and shut the door.

you'd sit on the sofa, your mind keep thinking about his chest. you'd shake your head and try to think about something else. a couple of minutes later, you'd hear the bathroom door. you don't know how to face him. 

you'd hear a footstep coming closer to you. your mental is not ready to face him yet. so you just pretend that you fell asleep at the couch.

"she fell asleep? i was going to tell her that i've finish using the bathroom, but oh well. time to hunt heroes" he'd chuckle after he said that.

you'd hear him, and you're starting to remember that there's a heroes hunter at the town, and his name is "garou".

___________________________________________________________________

word: 564