Chapter 14: Health issue

Your POV
I was still sleep in bed peacefully but at the same time I feel something was off. When I try to move or turn my body to other direction something stop me to do so but if I try to move away from it,something tighten my waist which make me confuse. I slowly open my eyes to see what is it that next to me but what I saw cause my whole to freak out to point want to jump out my bed and out the door because Paris is sleeping right next to me and hugging me.

'How the hell!? Is he here in my house!?!?!'I mental scream for moment until I realize what happen last night.

~Flash back ~

"Then how about just for tonight,I sleep by your side ensure that nothing will happen to you when you asleep"

You pull light smile and nodded"thank you*yawn*Paris but please don't tell Val and the rest about*yawn* this. I don't want them to worry about me......"you say the last part softly as you slowly fall asleep for first time three day not sleeping.

~End of flashback ~

I blush and cover face with my hands on how on shameful that I confess on the silly nightmares I have that cause Paris to worry about me and not only that he say willing to stay by my side like damn child I am 'How embarrassing,am I that tired to say all that to Paris and the worse thing he will not let it go on what happen last night. Someone please kill me now,I don't want to be live any more'I thought as I still covering my face on the embarrassment last night.

The reason I said all that because I was tired and when I am really tired I will start telling a lot of my problems is smilier to people when they drunk and talk a lot of nonsense but this is different,when I really tired my emotion and expression will change quickly. I will go to sad,to happy or to angry and when I feeling anything between it,I will start telling my real feeling to people and my history which is the worse for me because I will not able to remember what happen last night or morning until took me couple minutes to process on what just happen which I hate myself to have this type of issue to begin with because this is worse situation I have in entire life I had.

"What wrong y/n? Did you have a nightmares?" I turn at look Paris seeing his worry about me but I quickly regain my composure but still have tint of blush on my face.

"No- but co-uld you pl-eas get out for a moment"I shutter on how close he is to me.

"Why?" He raise a brow

"Ummm I-I -I need t-o get ready for work,so could kindly leave for moment"I say try to push him off the bed but instead he grab my hands in one hand and look at me then smirk.

"Sure I will leave until you tell me why you blushing?"

"I- I- I no-t blushing! I just surprise that all!"

"Are you sure about that? You shutter quite a lot someone who is surprise? Is it because you embarrassed like last night?"he come even closer to my face that becoming bright red on how is situation is.

"Wel-l I-I ummm-"I look at him seeing him coming closer to me which I quickly look away"ok! Yes I am! I embarrass from last night ok! I have never told anyone about on my nightmare I had! You happy now!"I shouted to Paris,feeling my face is heating up on the position we in.

"That it?" Paris raise a brow.

You nodded"yes that it. Look I guess you didn't know by the look you have on. When I get tired enough I say a lot weird thing that I won't normally do so go showing emotion that I hate the most so last you first saw it first hand. So you do get it! I embarrass because I went haywire last night ok!"I shouted at his face who seem surprise on my outburst but slowly went to a smile"look y/n. If you worry the other finding out about this or any of it,then you don't have to worry your little head of your because I won't tell anyone,if you uncomfortable with it"