Chapter 11: love can be blind at time

When you mention you tired of living Paris started to get worry about you"Y/n..."

You sigh then lean on the wall thinking back of your pasts on why you have carry this damn curse"It been over years,since I feel tired and felt alone,I die, reborn, die and reborn again and I continue doing this non-stop which cause me to think why am I here for,why can't I die like the other human do,why I must be born and yet..... I know why but I cannot accept the answer my mother given me. The curse my mother pass down to me and the day I born with another curse was the living hell for me already"Paris look at you sad look in face but you just continue not seeing what his reaction is,you just want to get this finish already because is started hurt on your heart when think about your mother"when the first time I died and reborn to a different body,it felt unreal on what my mother said. The family I was in was crying on how their daughter still alive and how god have bless their have second chance but they didn't know I was not their really daughter-"you look down at your palm with sad expression"- but I couldn't tell them that I was not their daughter or tell them your daughter is actually dead but I cannot give someone on life in false hope on what I done,so I did the worse thing I did is to tell them who really am. They didn't believe on what I said,they thought I might have disorder or something within those line but slowly the days go by,they started to believe on what I said true because I didn't act on what her little girl would do which cause them to call my real family to come over and explain who I really am to them........and....somehow I regret it on what I done to that family because the look both of them when my family explain to them,was saddens and disbelief that their baby girl is no longer with them any more....at that moment I lose hope of myself knowing I won't be able to escape this curse that place on me,knowing I will be alone when my family died from old age or my curse cause my family death" Paris look at you then decided to ask you stop talking about because he can tell you hurting thinking about your pasts.

"Y/n you don't have to say any more,I sorry I even I ask about it"you look at him and try to put on big smile to reassure him is alright about it"you don't have to say sorry it because I know now I no longer alone anymore ,I have you,Val,Yumi and the twins as well because of you guys I no longer think of that way anymore and you don't have worry about me now that was in the pasts,as long I have something to live for,I'll continue living even if make me think twice on my life and beside I got another goal now"

"What is it?"

"Look after Yumi" you smile brightly which cause to smile as well"Yumi is sweet girl and with no parent to help about her ability,I would like to teach her as much as possible before I go a next life but as for right now,I want Yumi to have fun in mean time like a normal girl would do"

He smile a little then shook his head a bit on how on how odd you are"You really an odd girl to see,indeed"

"What that suppose to mean?"

"Oh nothing"

You puff your cheek seeing Paris having fun of not telling you something"Come on tell me"

"Nope,not telling"

You glare at him but smirk"Creepy Puppet"he look at you seeing smirk so go along with insult as well.

"Annoying meat sack"

"Dog bag"

"You are childish adults"

"Over grown puppet"

"Stubborn potato"

As you about go another come back when you heard someone call out your name"y/n?" You and Paris look to side and saw Val and that Megan girl beside him.

"Well well I thought I heard the sound the familiar insult over here but I didn't expect you be here? mine we join you?"

"Oh hey Val,sure,why not" you get up of your sit and sit next to Paris so two of them can sit to each other. Val know what you doing,you trying to hook him up with friend but since you change seat already, he take the sit opposite of you and next to his friend.