Chapter 5: A curse

Once you reach the destination, the two twins let you  guy and introduce themselves to you. One of them was Lily and another one was Iris, the both of them are really the same look but different personality one mature,another one is not, another is a tomboy another is not,there alway one twin is better then another one and another is isn't.They lead you in to a living room and gave you some tea which you say thank you.

Your POV
I thank to Iris for the tea which I think that her name or is it lily? Or whatever I no need to confuse myself even more then I already am. I took a sip on the tea and first thing come to mind that the tea..... is bitter 'is bitter,this is way out my teste buds,I usually put 5 sugar cube in this but I guess this could work it will be rube of me to say anything about it and beside I won't here long as well' I took another sip then put in on the coffee table.

"So... umm are you alright miss um-"

"Please call me y/n and yes I quite alright Lily"

Iris look at me seeing my wound are bleeding though my bandage"but are you sure,it still bleeding?"

"Yes I am but I am surprise you not going question me on what happen other then caring a complete stranger like myself or questions me am I dangerous person or not?"

"But you are not dangerous, are you?" Lily said hoping you not dangerous or not.

"I don't know,you tell me"

"Ummm Paris come in the kitchen for a sec"Iris said as she stood waiting for Paris to get up as well.

"Why?"

"Just get up,we need to talk"

He sigh"fine"he get up from he sit and follow her in the kitchen.

Yumi and Lily look at them as leave then turn to me which I sip my drink again. Yumi look at me getting nervous because she seem want to ask something to me, I glance at her which she finch,I sigh"if you want to say something,you may but don't get your hope up on me answer every question"

Yumi smile then nod"so I still wanted to know that are you the same as me?"

"Same as her,what you saying Yumi?"Lily at her with confuse

"Well I guess,I want to know if she can see them also as me" Yumi look at me pathetic for the answer.

"Well the term the same as you,is not quite the same as your ability but yes I can see them as you can"

Yumi smile brightly to this new but then later on put on a confuse look on what you mean by not quite the same"wait what you mean not quite the same"

"Well if I remember correctly you can see the future only the toy and you can see the ghost also,am I right?"

"Yes"

"While I didn't tell what my ability,did I?"

"Hmmm No,you didn't"

"So let me explain to you what mine then. My ability is same as you,can see the ghost but I cannot see the future as you do but I can rid of evil spirits and kill the unwanted spirit as well"

"K-Kill?!"

"Oh don't worry Yumi,spirit cannot completely killed ,they are spirit and ghost after so no need to panic,they will heal themselves slowly"

Yumi sigh in relief heard of this but Lily other hand seem confuse what you talking about"so umm so you like psyche something right? same as Yumi?"

You glance at her then shook your head no"not quite,psyche is different from what me and Yumi have"

"What do you mean,y/n?" Yumi stars with confuse look also.