Chapter 10:are you happy?

No one POV

After the embarrassment situation and awkward question that Lily ask in the store. You all decided to to head out someone fun after you done paying your clothes and Paris as well,on that he don't actually work or really can't work so you decided to help him out on this one.

"Where to next?" You ask as you carry bags of clothes in hand so go Paris also carrying his side of clothes but Lily told you to wear one of the dress that Yumi pick for you. You wanted to say no but you didn't want to break Yumi child heart so you agree to it.

"What not we go to the arcade?"

"Can we y/n?"Yumi look at you which you nodded"I don't see why not but I will not going be joining you guys"

"Heh? Do you not like arcade game?"Lily ask you but you just shook"no,not really. Don't get me wrong I like the game they have there but it just that the loud noise can often give me a headache at time so I try not to go there often even if Val want me to go with him at time"

"Ooh I see, well I guess we can meet up with you later at the cafe"

"Thank you Iris,here some money for all of you to play on but make sure be on time at 4:30,got it"you pass the money to Iris who gladly take it.

"Yumi make sure to stay with them ok,I don't want you to get lost ok"you said to Yumi who nodded"Understand y/n"

"Such a good girl so with you all please be careful,alright. I don't want anyone to get hurt or being kidnap anyone,if anything happen call me or scream in the very least. I'll come and find you all ok"

"Yes mom,I understand"Lily said sarcastic which cause you whack her for not taking thing seriously.

"Ouch what that for?"

"That for disrespecting your elder"

"You 19,how that old?"

"Correction I 90 year old soul so don't disrespect me Lily"

Everyone start to laugh at Lily who pouted about it"alright alright,enough chit chat let go have some fun!" Lily start to run to the direction on the arcade follow behind Iris and Yumi who running after her which you shook your with a smile 'kids this days but I glad they having fun including Yumi. For all thing happen she deserve to be normal for once and not worry about the world around her' you sigh then glance at Paris who is still here.

"Why are you still here? Are not joining them?"

"I will in the bit, I just have question I need to be sure on"

You look at in confuse on what he want to talk you about"sure? What you want to know?"

"Are you happy about your life?"

Your stood still when he say that but you quickly reply to his question"what you talking about Paris?,I think you overthinking thing"

"I mean don't take offense of this but I doubt you are"

"Paris you must be mistaken I am happy about life even with this curse I still want to live as long as I can until the world the end "you said as you walk away further from him leaving him thinking on your answer.

"I doubt it" he start to walk also to the kids direction of the arcade.

~at the cafe~

Your POV
I got myself blended chocolate that I didn't have chance to drink finish because of Yumi and I sat at one of the table that have 4 chair people can sit at.