Chapter 13: Can't sleep

No one POV

"Finally,home sweet home"you yawn as you enter your house and close behind you.

After all the drama said and done. And girls come back cafe,you girls straight ahead went home in Val car,well not all of you. You decided tell Val to drop off the kids at Yumi house while you just walk home instead because you rather have Val get enough rest before he go to his morning class tomorrow but as Val stubborn worry person as he is,he decline on that on you to going home on your own on time it was,it was 4:50 and walking by foot will take and hour or so,just to reach your house.

But you other hand told Val not to worry and that he shouldn't worry about to begin with. You fight bunch a people in the old age,so you know how to handle couple men's to cry to their knees and beg for mercy but he should know,you don't give mercy to men until they learn lesson for trying to take woman for granted. When you tell Val that he quickly agree with because he didn't want to make you mad on the thought you being weak.

"Man l tired,I thought hunting is more exhausting but this is worse"you walk in to your home and lock the door behind you.

"But at least some part was fun"you smile as you place your bags clothes on the couch and walk up stair to your room to get change. The house not so big but too small either,somewhere around between normal. You got a living room,a kitchen,two bedroom,a study room and two washroom.

You enter your room seeing everything still in place where you left it. The room nothing too fancy the wall is white,a bed,drawer,carpet on the floor.a bookshelf fill with book and and a lamp near your bedside. You walk toward your drawer and pull out something confortable to wear for tonight,you pull out a nightgown and get change into it then walk out out of your room and enter to the bathroom to put your clothe in the laundry basket and as well brush your teeth before heading to bed.

When you done brushing your teeth and head to bed but as you about to walk to the direction of your room you decided to head to study room, since you not feeling tired at the moment and as well is bad idea to sleep while you still full from eating cake in the afternoon,don't ask. You order like 5 cake but you still have regret on eating that much cake for today even tho Paris and Val questioning you whole time on how come you can eat that much cake in one day but you didn't answer their because they should know you like sweet thing and that you alway space for sweet any day.

You open the door and enter it. You alway in your study room every night,you either do reading or doing work which bad habit you have because sometime you lost track of time and didn't know what time it was, until sun come up through your window.

The study room is a big larger then your room that because both side of the room have bookshelves that is overflow with book to the point you have to stack the book,that create a mess in the room but don't bother by the mess as long is dusty and stain the books then you don't mind it is not organized or is it scatter everywhere around the floor,as long is not dusty,you ok with it.

You walk pass the bookshelves while touching each one,remembering of your pasts. It took so long to find every one of this book over the years you live in this earth,so many good memories of the pasts,so many mistake that you wish change it but yet,here you are still living and breathing in different life of a human that you wish still a dream and not real. But not matter how many time you wish it was a dream,it won't change on your current state.

You take one of the book out and look though the pages. The book you holding was detectives history you work back in few years ago when you in your third life you were in,you solve a lot killing case and become famous over the two year but sadly you die on the case you were in which make you go on your fourth life as a child but the good new thing is that killer was caught and send to life sentence but the bad new is........you have restart again from beginning which suck for you, but what can you do. Is not like you can just go back time to undo your mistake,it didn't work that way for you.