(Epilogue) Kreese's Payback

It was almost three years after the Horrible events of the street race. Hawk was home from college for Thanksgiving break.  Hawk was half asleep thinking over the events. He wondered about Sensei Kreese. (After a few weeks in the hospital, Kreese was transferred to a rehab center/nursing home where he's been for the last few years. 

  Stingray recovered and didn't lose his kidney. Sensei John Kreese slowly recovered. He had grueling hours of physical therapy. Hawk asked Sensei Lawrence if he could go see him. Johnny said. "Hell no, stay far away from John Kreese."

Hawk was about to fall back asleep when his nostrils picked up cigar smoke. "Nah it can't be. The old man's stuck in a nursing home." Then Hawk heard humming it sounded like the song "Iron Man" Black Sabath.  Then Hawk heard a voice say Hey Kid. Miss me?" Hawk rolled over and saw Sensei Kreese standing in the shadows over his bed. Kreese  balanced on a cane. He still looked scary as Hell. 

Hawk sat up and felt something strange

Hawk sat up and felt something strange. Hair fell on his arms. He put his hand up to his head. "Oh shit my mowhawk!" 

Kreese pulled a pair of scissors. "I always thought that hair cut made you look stupid. For Christ's sake, you're in college now. Time to to grow up!"

Hawk jumped and tried to get away. John Kreese bashed him on the head with the tip of his cane. It had the head of a Cobra. The hilt had a snake wrapped around it. 

"Neat huh? Want to see what else it can do?" He pulled it apart and a blade came out

"Neat huh? Want to see what else it can do?" He pulled it apart and a blade came out. "This can slash your throat so don't try anything." 

Hawk noticed the walls in his room were blank. "Hey what happened to my Dr. Who posters and other movie posters."

"You took away the thing I loved most. My beautiful Harley. so I'm gonna take away all that you love.' Kreese pointed to a barrel. He then pulled a can of lighter fluid out of his coat. "Say goodbye." He then dumped lighter fluid in the barrel and threw his cigar in it. Whoosh, fire sprang up. The smoke alarms went off. 

Hawk yelled. "Holy fucking shit! You're fucking crazy." 

"You aint seen nothing yet kid." He turned to leave."Oh by the way Happy Thanksgiving." Kreese walked out of Hawks room. Hawk grabbed his phone and called the fire department while he ran out of the house. 

When Kreese got outside, he took another can off lighter fluid out of his coat. He spilled it onto Hawks Buick Skyhawk. He then threw a match. Whoosh, the car was engulfed in flames. Hawk kneeled down in his front yard. He was speechless. 

"Alright my work here is done." John Kreese got into a car parked by the curb. Johnny Lawrence was the driver. "Where to next Sensei?" 

"Off to Stingray's then Mitch and Keagen." John Kreese said.

Hawk saw Johnny Lawrecne driving the car. "What the Fuck!"

Sensei Johnny Lawrecne grinned and said. "Payback's a bitch." He then honked the horn and drove away.