"No!" Sasha shouted, "You can't!"

"I can do whatever the hell I wan't!" Joseph continued to shout, "Including, taking away the very thing that's been having you smell your ass! That school and that fast as lil girl"

"Why would you do this Sasha?" Myda asked, shaking her head at her daughter.

Sasha didn't answer, instead just stood big eyed on the steps. Inside she was angry, however she knew it was her fault for even having the party. And while it was fun, she wasn't sure if the consequences was worth it now that she was caught.

"It wasn't her party, it was mine" Quan spoke, surprising them all as he emerged from the top of the steps.

Joseph narrowed his brows, and Myda squeezed the bridge of her nose and just walked away.

"What are you, trying to take up for your sister?" Joseph squinted his eyes.

"Nah" Quan shook his head, "It was my party, Lux and Sasha just got here. Sorry dad, I wanted to have a few of the guys over from the team and things got outta control"

Joseph gave his son a long look. Sasha just stood awkwardly in the quiet room, and was hoping her dad brought the lie even if it came with a price on Quan's end.

"Whatever" Joseph just shook his head tiredly, "Come down here and clean this shit up. Sasha, you and Lux help him"

Sasha nodded, and turned back to her room while Quan headed downstairs.

"Come on, we have to help clean" Sasha shook her head frustrated, "Quan took the blame for it all"

"Smart move" Lux sucked her teeth, "He knows your dad isn't going to punish him, and now he can demand that we get rid of the picture. I guess it's all fair in war" she sighed.

"I don't even care" Sasha chuckled, "My dad was gonna force me to be homeschooled"

"Well I'm glad that's no longer an option" Lux smiled, pulling herself into Sasha, "Then I would never get to see you"

She titled her head up and kissed her and Sasha returned it. The night before flashed in her head as the two stood making out, and she couldn't believe that she had waited til senior year to find out what she liked...no loved.

While at first she was nervous about accepting the fact that she liked girls, Lux had more than proven to her that she was indeed right.

And not just sexually, but emotionally too. Lux was like her best friend, and in a short time she had been more of a support system than anyone in her family.

"So, was you serious?" Sasha asked in between kisses, still not able to depart her lips even though she knew her parents would be calling her any second.

"About what?" Lux giggled, her teeth catching Sasha's lip.

"Being my girlfriend" Sasha muttered.

Lux smiled, and took a step back, "I can be, but only if you're ready. No pressure"

"No pressure" Sasha chuckled nervously.

A knock came at her door and Quan's voice emerged.

"Ay, I know I took the blame for it but I ain't tryna do this shit myself" he whispered through the door.

Sasha quickly opened the door, "Sorry bro"

"It's cool, just grab a bag" he said passing them both a large black trash bag.

Sasha and Lux followed behind him, and got to work cleaning the downstairs and backyard. Myda and Joseph retreated to their room, and Sasha was glad for that as her dad was glaring at her as if he knew her dirty little secret.